Sasural Genda Phool

Heading for the CANCER track...? - Page 7

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I wish CVs show some realistic scenes and dialogs for this track if it is there in SGP.... Don't wanna see any mess like previous track...This is not a time to laugh now... πŸ˜­ OMG!!! I am getting sad right now, I dono how I will see this track if it comes on tv...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: crysind

I wish CVs show some realistic scenes and dialogs for this track if it is there in SGP.... Don't wanna see any mess like previous track...This is not a time to laugh now... πŸ˜­ OMG!!! I am getting sad right now, I dono how I will see this track if it comes on tv...😭

Yeah Febs.... they need to compensate for these comical episodes then.....and sure there won;t be a singel comical angle then .... will be  too rona-dhona....like those of Deepak-RB scenes which were awesome...
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: bhavi20_s

But I am so irritated and confused abt the whole sushaan love track ...it feels incomplete ...as in it is/was never clear as why suhana fell in love .......oh plz dont tell me jealousy is the only thing ............and how come Ishaan never ever tried and still ..............

well look at my post in this page ....

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1597411&PID=38418115&#38418115

have replied there bhavna.....πŸ˜ƒ
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SGP is remake of a Bengali tele serial ...

All scenes are copy paste form that .... so if the serial continues the same way, then next track would be Ishaan mets an accident and looses memory. Then he regains and remembers everyone except Suhana ....

deepu_mech2 thumbnail
πŸ˜†Guys i dont think cancer track will be there as the cvs have already told 
that they wont show that track.

besides such a track will bring down trps as it did to OBS.OBS is over due to cancer track & amnesia track.

besides SGP will be comical kind hence in no way cancer track can come.

Suhana actually dozed off as Ishan was continously blabbering.also she had told him before that she s becoming sleepy,suffocating etc

hence that particular incident was portrayed with  comial intend like someone saying something seriously to u & u get so bored that u end up sleeping ha haπŸ˜†

hence no such tracks will be there n sgpπŸ˜ƒ

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: deepu_mech2

πŸ˜†Guys i dont think cancer track will be there as the cvs have already told 

that they wont show that track.

besides such a track will bring down trps as it did to OBS.OBS is over due to cancer track & amnesia track.

besides SGP will be comical kind hence in no way cancer track can come.

Suhana actually dozed off as Ishan was continously blabbering.also she had told him before that she s becoming sleepy,suffocating etc

hence that particular incident was portrayed with  comial intend like someone saying something seriously to u & u get so bored that u end up sleeping ha haπŸ˜†

hence no such tracks will be there n sgpπŸ˜ƒ

@bold: How d u know????????Did they announce sometime ago??????πŸ˜ƒ
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

@bold: How d u know????????Did they announce sometime ago??????πŸ˜ƒ

Same CV's told that they don't run after TRP's.....................do you still believe them πŸ˜•
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: 111192

Same CV's told that they don't run after TRP's.....................do you still believe them πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
deepu_mech2 thumbnail
πŸ˜†ya they have told long before that there wont be any cancer trackπŸ˜†

everyone will go after trps as trps make show run hence i dont belive that part 

they will go for trps & hence no cancer trackπŸ˜†
Edited by deepu_mech2 - 13 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
on face of it .......it looks suhana getting unconscious was built up to cancer track.................rest only time will tell...............cancer or no cancer track..................i want a good serial that's it.