Heading for the CANCER track...?

Posted: 13 years ago
Guyz ..... sorry will be inactive for 2 days.... todya and tomorr. but seeing yest.'s track made me post this topic....myself left sad seeing our Darling Suhana becoming unconscious..... a nerve of mine says it probably is hinting a CANCER track here too.........I had heard the rumours mills whispering that track of OBS is being shunned here....but looks like it is gonna be in....

(Edited for including my views.....😉)

This track according to me is supposed to be a very sensitive one and if handled very maturely can make SGP the most beautiful serial.... as none have attempted such a track on the main leads till now....it has always been the safer way of accidents(obviously bringing a new character in the name of plastic surgery later on😆) This is a very harsh track and more connected to reality....Yes.... it can happen without any knock in our life and how the world changes for the one who faces it can be shown in the most beautiful way.... it is difficult to live those moments when one faces the brutal truth that they r suffering from such serious diseases.... HARD to ACCEPT ....... that life has been so smooth till now and a hard blow at the face of it...🤢.. will seem too hard to digest....!

Life suddenly will seem so peaceful before.....we have gone thru all this as my MIL succumbed to this fatal illness ...She was a fighter and my hubby was the chosen one by the doctors to tell her this hard truth....She was calm and told she is ready to fight back....Love her determination..👏.. her quench to survive.👏...!

Life then seemed to us so precious which we never realise.... otherwise....😳...pity... we then tend to look at those odd hours she wished to live more beautifully than ever  but at the fear of the last knock of that call by God.......

Hope SGP CVs if intending to include this track do full JUSTICE to it and not make it a FILMY way as our emotions tend to connect to those 2 main leads to an extent and if a fair play is not delivered out of those characters....it leaves a bad taste.....

Your views please...!

Thanks

Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
Did she faint?😲I thought she went to sleep getting bored😕😆I mean..even starplus.in has this particular pic with Suhana and her eyes closed and has the caption-Suhana gets bored😆..ehh..nooo...I dont want this cancer track here...although have lost all the hopes on the CVs..but I again HOPE😆 that the Cvs dont introduce the cancer track here
@laxmi di....yes...even i felt that....please no cancer track...
i hope its just suhana fainted becos she got suffocated inside the ghoonghat...
I was thinking the same .............suhana getting unconscious is a built up to brain tumor track 😭
Edited by 111192 - 13 years ago
Laxmi Di..........I m afraid to say but I think cancer track or some sad track related to Suhana is going to be in there...........Did u notice the horrible background music when Ishaan was saying yeh to bihosh ho gayi.........I hope this track will not be there but cant say Anything rite now
I think you are right ...after about a month when honeymoon will be over...we will get to see cancer track...though in OBS it was handled very nicely and they were succeed in showing pure, strong and everlasting true bonding between ishaan and lolita through that cancer track...fear of losing ishaan was more than her own death in lolita's case and same with ishaan there ...but in OBS they did excellent job but i am not sure about SGP ...so as a change i want different track rather then cancer but even if they will show Cancer..track ...in that case too i don't have any problem as i know that she will be cured but if they show this track then must be conclude this track in an efficient manner....

In OBS ...the problem was that after getting cured lolita was desperately wishing to become a mother but with out fulfilling that wish they ended OBS...this i don't want to be happen with SGP...if they show this track and eventually strong desire of suhana to become a mother then they must complete all these track on a satisfactory note...must give a finishing touch to SGP then so that whenever we remember SGP ...we will never feel a void as i felt in OBS...so many track remain untouched and uncompleted especially Lolita's desire of becoming Mother....but here i don't want this to be happen...so plz CV if you go with this track then be careful to give an excellent touch to this track with excellent and complete ending too...taki SGP ek incomplete aur adhoori kahani naa lage

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Laxmi Di..........I m afraid to say but I think cancer track or some sad track related to Suhana is going to be in there...........Did u notice the horrible background music when Ishaan was saying yeh to bihosh ho gayi.........I hope this track will not be there but cant say Anything rite now

exactly this clearly shows that suhana fell unconscious and she didn't doze off
....................so there must be some reason for her getting
unconscious😕
Originally posted by 111192

exactly this clearly shows that suhana fell unconscious and she didn't doze off
....................so there must be some reason for her getting
unconscious😕

I too feel the same...100% agreed
i think CV will definetely show some illness... may be... somekind of mental illness..if u remember many times the words paagal was uttered by ishaan..
bt cant see either ragini nor jay with some illness.. neither can be without watching SGP.. hope CV hear us.
Originally posted by Sinha18

I think you are right ...after about a month when honeymoon will be over...we will get to see cancer track...though in OBS it was handled very nicely and they were succeed in showing pure, strong and everlasting true bonding between ishaan and lolita through that cancer track...fear of losing ishaan was more than her own death in lolita's case and same with ishaan there ...but in OBS they did excellent job but i am not sure about SGP ...so as a change i want different track rather then cancer but even if they will show Cancer..track ...in that case too i don't have any problem as i know that she will be cured but if they show this track then must be conclude this track in an efficient manner....

In OBS ...the problem was that after getting cured lolita was desperately wishing to become a mother but with out fulfilling that wish they ended OBS...this i don't want to be happen with SGP...if they show this track and eventually strong desire of suhana to become a mother then they must complete all this track on a satisfactory note...must give a finishing touch to SGP then so that whenever we remember SGP ...we will never feel a void as i felt in OBS...so many track remain untouched and uncompleted especially Lolita's desire of becoming Mother....but here i don't want this to be happen...so plz CV if you go with this track then be careful to give an excellent touch to this track with excellent and complete ending too...taki SGP ek incomplete aur adhoori kahani naa lage

In my opinion.u might not agree bhai but i wud love to see this track not because i want to see Suhana in pain but becoz to see Ishaan and Suhana's relation...........Its just my opinin u might not agree😊

And one thing more i was watching OBS's last episode and i saw newborn Child in house,Can u tell me whose child it was?Suhana?Disha??😊.....Dont know bengali so just curious to know