Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Terenaina

why people get offense when someone is called fat but they think it's okay to call others skeleton. I think both ways you are being rude to both bodies. Just because a person isn't the same size as you are or desired to be doesn't give you the right to pass rude comments

Perhaps that's because people who lose weight ntil you can count their ribs, do so to look good or because they have an eating disorder (usually due negative body image). If people are naturally skinny, then I would never criticize them, because thats who they are. Look at so many actresses, they keep on shedding pounds to the point where the start to look freaky. There is nothing wrong with being fat or skinny but if you're attaining a certain body weight not for the sake of health but for the sake of good looks, then that just shows how rigid and shallow our standards are of what a beautiful person looks like.

😃
nalinidj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have noticed that people that are naturally slim or skinny never ever call others fat. 
Those who for whatever reason purposefully and knowingly lose weight are never happy with their own weight and will also call out others on their weight.  A lot of actresses are doing it.  They intentionally kill of their natural womanly curves and then have to sport a bikini or as little clothes as possible in order for us to notice their few curves or what they think of as "killer bodies". 
Some-one like Sonakshi is gorgeous and will be covered from head to toe and will still be sexy because of her body's natural incline to curves. 
 I love Kareena when she sport her curves - she is definitly more attractive then.  My husband thinks her figure in Don is the ultimate in womanhood - he seriously believes that Marilyn Monroe is not half as gorgeous as Bebo there.  Ash is another example of some-one comfortable in her own figure - she looks amazing at the nominations in that sari.
I love the figures of the actresses in the 60's, 70's and 80's who did not have hang ups about their figures.  A curvy Zeenat or Sharmilla or Mumtaz is wonderful.
I hope that ugly tweet about Sonakshi does not give her hang-ups about her looks.