Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Arjun n annie follwg LNMDJ Sameer-Avni scene!!!

Fizza110 Groupbie
Fizza110
Fizza110

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
OoO its too funny to see that Arjun n anvesha r following somewhat similar scene as "Sameer" of LOVE NE MILA DI JODI had done with "Avni" to take revenge!!!! LOL

hahahaha.... poor annie!!!!!  Clap  
Ye larkiyan kisi na ksis tarha larko k jaal me phus hi jti hain!!!!

Repeated scene is gonna come in GEET!!! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudi

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
OMG I had the exact same thought when I saw today's AA scene!

Arjun's revenge track by using Annie to get to MSK, seems similar to SaVni's story. I really hope AA don't go the SaVni way! SaVni are one of my fav couples and I would hate to see AA trying to imitate SaVni's love story.

Fizza110

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dangelz

Arjun's revenge track by using Annie to get to MSK, seems similar to SaVni's story. I really hope AA don't go the SaVni way! SaVni are one of my fav couples and I would hate to see AA trying to imitate SaVni's love story.
i havent seen that story.. we didnt have star one availabe at that time...

what happened in that story
manny136 IF-Rockerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

Well sameer and his bros blamed avni's mom for their father imprisonment and then mysterious death, they were already trying to find evidence to help their father so they had met avni and her sisters.Sameer lied he was avni's childhood friend jai and then after his dad died he decided to get revenge by using avni. He pretended he was in love with her and avni already was falling for him. To make her accept him he proposed to her and got married secretly at a temple even though his brothers were against this idea they didn't want to hurt the girls. His plan was to marry her and then leave her but then they consummated their relationship. When his older brother and her older sister were getting married avni had just found out she was pregnant and then after the wedding she fainted and everyone found out she was pregnant. She then told everyone she was married and the baby was legitimate but then sameer refused to acknowledge they were ever married or that the baby was his. His brothers were really pissed that he did this to get revenge on her mother. Avni then tried to commit suicide but Sameers older bro saved her and they took her to the hospital and sameer was there as well visiting his mom. His older bro then made him come to the house and apologize to avni and then she asked him to marry her in front of everyone and he had to coz his bro basically threatened to disown him if he didn't . But avni made him sign a marriage contract so they would get divorced after the baby was born. they then lived together and fought a lot but also he got to care for her and the baby, but she decided to leave him on the day he found out her mom was innocent and all the revenge was for nothing. he tried to make it up to her and wanted to stay married but was afraid how she would react when she found out the truth about him and his bros. once the truth comes out and then her mom dies sam and avni tried to give their marriage another chance and grew close again. then his aunt came living with him and his bros and she tried to cause problems for avni and her sisters. she even tried to kill the baby but avni and her sisters found out and brought the truth out. in the end on avni's younger sister and sameers younger bros wedding avni had a baby boy. that was the end of the show.

Edited by manny136 - 21 January 2011 at 1:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fizza110craziekudi

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

Well sameer and his bros blamed avni's mom for their father imprisonment and then mysterious death, they were already trying to find evidence to help their father so they had met avni and her sisters.Sameer lied he was avni's childhood friend jai and then after his dad died he decided to get revenge by using avni. He pretended he was in love with her and avni already was falling for him. To make her accept him he proposed to her and got married secretly at a temple even though his brothers were against this idea they didn't want to hurt the girls. His plan was to marry her and then leave her but then they consummated their relationship. When his older brother and her older sister were getting married avni had just found out she was pregnant and then after the wedding she fainted and everyone found out she was pregnant. She then told everyone she was married and the baby was legitimate but then sameer refused to acknowledge they were ever married or that the baby was his. His brothers were really pissed that he did this to get revenge on her mother. Avni then tried to commit suicide but Sameers older bro saved her and they took her to the hospital and sameer was there as well visiting his mom. His older bro then made him come to the house and apologize to avni and then she asked him to marry her in front of everyone and he had to coz his bro basically threatened to disown him if he didn't . But avni made him sign a marriage contract so they would get divorced after the baby was born. they then lived together and fought a lot but also he got to care for her and the baby, but she decided to leave him on the day he found out her mom was innocent and all the revenge was for nothing. he tried to make it up to her and wanted to stay married but was afraid how she would react when she found out the truth about him and his bros. once the truth comes out and then her mom dies sam and avni tried to give their marriage another chance and grew close again. then his aunt came living with him and his bros and she tried to cause problems for avni and her sisters. she even tried to kill the baby but avni and her sisters found out and brought the truth out. in the end on avni's younger sister and sameers younger bros wedding avni had a baby boy. that was the end of the show.
thanks manny...

that was a good story.. i missed it!!!!

anyways... after reading this.. may be marjaanie... track may go that way!!!

maybe annie getting pregnant and arjun disowng her... here arjun loves her but he has decided to mask his love for her...
 lets see what happnes..

nowadays i jsut hate because.. it looks like maaneet are just fillers for marjaanie episodes!!!!Angry

kannansangee

manny136 IF-Rockerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manny136

thanks manny...

that was a good story.. i missed it!!!!

anyways... after reading this.. may be marjaanie... track may go that way!!!

maybe annie getting pregnant and arjun disowng her... here arjun loves her but he has decided to mask his love for her...
 lets see what happnes..

nowadays i jsut hate because.. it looks like maaneet are just fillers for marjaanie episodes!!!!Angry

If you want to watch sameer and avni scenes just look them up on youtube this one person has almost all their and their siblings scenes
artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
i agreee
sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I agree seem to be same, hope not.
plz not again unmarried pregnant n her life,

Go to top