What's ur Manzil? Geek Big smile

And will it "Dhoondo" U? ROFL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvi

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
in short , it is "successful" and yes, it will dhoond me.
---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
In real life I don't think mazil will find us but we will have to find the "manzil" by ourself.As for my manzil .............I serously have no idea what my manzil in life is !!! Is that normal???LOL

Edited by ayesha09 - 21 January 2011 at 12:03am
bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
@Ozzy: 'Successful" is a result, for that - what is the "cause"? That will be your Manzil and I don't mean "Teesri Manzil (third floor)" LOL LOLLOL

@Ayesha: Yep it is pretty normal to not know but to reach it and if you reach it also, still not knowing that you have reached it LOLLOLLOL Did it make sense? Ermm And yes you are right, we have to go in search of our manzil, am not sure if what we aspire for, will come in search of us, but surely our destiny could come in search of us sometimes - but how do we recognize it as our destiny Confused

Edited by bDgT - 21 January 2011 at 12:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---

---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bDgT

@Ozzy: 'Successful" is a result, for that - what is the "cause"? That will be your Manzil and I don't mean "Teesri Manzil (third floor)" LOL LOLLOL

@Ayesha: Yep it is pretty normal to not know but to reach it and if you reach it also, still not knowing that you have reached it LOLLOLLOL Did it make sense? Ermm And yes you are right, we have to go in search of our manzil, am not sure if what we aspire for, will come in search of us, but surely our destiny could come in search of us sometimes - but how do we recognize it as our destiny Confused

The bold part totally made sense.SmileDoes that mean that there is a possiblity that I may have already  found my manzil and now I can spend the rest of my life doing nothing???LOLLOLBut on a serious note,I do think that it doesnot matter that u don't know what u want to do in your life,but the most important thing is to try to excel in whatever u do and everything else WILL fall into place.

Edited by ayesha09 - 21 January 2011 at 12:26am
bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
@Ayesha: Brilliant words Thumbs Up Clap- yep it does not matter whether we know or don't know as long as we excel at whatever we do or at whatever comes our way

Edited by bDgT - 21 January 2011 at 12:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Are you a philosopher?LOL
Well, I have already told you my manzil, in your poll, and it won't dhoondo me, I will have to dhoondo it myself..
Other than that my other manzil is to find my prince charming, this manzil might dhoondo meWink
Oh, and of course, I want to write a book.....
bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
@Suvi: Wow my would be Jhumpa Lahiri - may I please get your autograph for posterity please Smile

Prince Charming will come your way and if my prophecies ought to come true, i ought to drink some prophet's potion ROFLROFL

Moi is no philosopher Shocked but may be I can philosophize - peculiar haan

Edited by bDgT - 21 January 2011 at 2:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index