Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Uttaran is fast running out of steam (Page 6)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

u know wat vijaya, let them do wat they want to ,let them go to top of mountain and scream we are dating , i am least bothered , but dont cvs dare show them celebrating or veeya on valentine day , its insulting the one who made that day

arrey yaar let them show it, it can only highlight their rotten sense of love naa, y bother..EmbarrassedWinkLOLLOL

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Joined: 22 January 2010
Posts: 2012

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

too much ?? babes ur thinking out of box, wats the point of ex poser ?? when she is carrying ?? her preggy made real to make sure there is no ex poser , as simple as that


Well, I think they have suddenly changed the track...Veer was suspicious of taps..everything was going fine...& then taps preg confirmed..this is something that has happened out of box...Confused..very bad...nothing interesting to look forward to in ut....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41650

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
i know ankit, i want to stay away too , but madness of fans who dont differenciate  real and reel ckt , makes my hands itch ...I know i talk about them, but end of the day , u can never deny story is messed up horribly but real ones....

I have seen many shows in my life, i drop shows as its easy to predict where story is going , this comes with exper of watching many shows, but never seen any kachra made caz of ppl involvement this badly ..........

let them have a show of their own , but for now , show them as per shows sense please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

u know wat vijaya, let them do wat they want to ,let them go to top of mountain and scream we are dating , i am least bothered , but dont cvs dare show them celebrating or veeya on valentine day , its insulting the one who made that day


St Valentine???? Well as I recall many of the Saints called Valentine became martyrs........so I don't think it would be advisable for them to celebrate it on Uttaran. Might bring them bad luck.Wink........it is OK if they want a special day for themselves.
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by tiny15

i agree that TRPs r falling bcoz of taps continuous plotting, scheming, screeching & shouting and winning of evil over gud. DeadDeadSleepyi've seen this happening in my house bcoz wenever now UT starts my family always says who wants 2 watch this -ve show where evil is not getting punishment. and even asks me 2 stop watching it but bcoz of veecha & hope of taps getting punishment severely i watch it!!!
 i don't know why ppl've this notion that majority of ppl like vee     ya jodi whereas its totally reverse. ConfusedConfusedthough in ofc we never discuss shows but once in a while there goes discussion on serials & every1 says wenever they see winning of evil over gud they stop watching it!!
 
@aditiji though i agree wid u that veer is true 2 icchha & will remain so but i don't've a bit of trust on naandish & rashmi the actors as they'd alreadt meddled enough in the story 2 promote their so-called off-screen chemistry!! and there were so many interviews where both'd indicated abt it & justifying taps the evil deeds!!DeadDeadDead

BOLD - justifying the role or the deeds???? If they are justifying the horror that has been shown so far..............then I have nothing to say.........Some of the great actors in a negative role have always mentioned what has attracted them to the role but never ever have they justified the deeds committed.ConfusedConfused
yeah they've sort of justified by saying that taps is not bad & shes v.gud deeeeeeeeep down the heart just like vee    ya fans always'd said!!! so i think wen u start giving such statments in favour of ur ckt then its mean u r jsutifying the ckt's deeds also!!SleepySleepy

and u r rite so many actors've told abt the attraction 4 the -ve ckt but none'd said that those ckts they r playing r gud at heart or its only bcoz that ckt was made 2 do this bcoz of such & such reasons like we always read in UT forum & these similar words were said by  even nandish indirectly!! and that interview i rem as sum1'd posted it saying as nandish acting like a spotboy 4 rashmi by holding umbrella over her 2 protect her from the sun!!LOLLOLLOL

yeh koi naye baath nahin, i was very angry when little 10-11 yr old Dhairya was bullied into believing Tapasya is a good character nearly a yr ago...its really shameful to bully little kids n misleading them..Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

Edited by ladybird9 - 21 January 2011 at 8:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41650

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by JustJ

u know wat vijaya, let them do wat they want to ,let them go to top of mountain and scream we are dating , i am least bothered , but dont cvs dare show them celebrating or veeya on valentine day , its insulting the one who made that day

arrey yaar let them show it, it can only highlight their rotten sense of love naa, y bother..LOL


wahi tho...... its not my love to flash na . and they r not my buddies, why bother

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

i know ankit, i want to stay away too , but madness of fans who dont differenciate  real and reel ckt , makes my hands itch ...I know i talk about them, but end of the day , u can never deny story is messed up horribly but real ones....

I have seen many shows in my life, i drop shows as its easy to predict where story is going , this comes with exper of watching many shows, but never seen any kachra made caz of ppl involvement this badly ..........

let them have a show of their own , but for now , show them as per shows sense please


And so say all of us.............Thumbs Up.Smile but I fear the rot has set in and will be an uphill task for the CV's to even start the s of sense.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

i agree that TRPs r falling bcoz of taps continuous plotting, scheming, screeching & shouting and winning of evil over gud. DeadDeadSleepyi've seen this happening in my house bcoz wenever now UT starts my family always says who wants 2 watch this -ve show where evil is not getting punishment. and even asks me 2 stop watching it but bcoz of veecha & hope of taps getting punishment severely i watch it!!!
 i don't know why ppl've this notion that majority of ppl like vee     ya jodi whereas its totally reverse. ConfusedConfusedthough in ofc we never discuss shows but once in a while there goes discussion on serials & every1 says wenever they see winning of evil over gud they stop watching it!!
 


Very well said Dolly a perfect 10

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
UTTARAN IS REALLY GETTING UTTARAN????

2 3

Author: pinkdaisy   Replies: 20   Views: 13817

pinkdaisy 20 13817 07 February 2011 at 11:07pm by steevein
Uttaran in Fast Forward!!!

2 3 4

Author: lambooo   Replies: 31   Views: 3169

lambooo 31 3169 06 August 2010 at 10:15am by tiny15
Uttaran's Masti In Koel's Couch [uttaran]

Author: Tapeyga   Replies: 1   Views: 4358

Tapeyga 1 4358 06 August 2010 at 10:11am by gallu4eva
uttaran is running out of story and also of values

2

Author: pinkdaisy   Replies: 10   Views: 1249

pinkdaisy 10 1249 23 January 2010 at 7:15am by vaishu.reddy89
Uttaran (ICHHA KI UTTARAN) - 02 Sept 09 PRECAP !!

Author: promoking   Replies: 0   Views: 3687

promoking 0 3687 01 September 2009 at 11:06am by promoking

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index