Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Uttaran is fast running out of steam (Page 5)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 7570

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by tiny15

i agree that TRPs r falling bcoz of taps continuous plotting, scheming, screeching & shouting and winning of evil over gud. DeadDeadSleepyi've seen this happening in my house bcoz wenever now UT starts my family always says who wants 2 watch this -ve show where evil is not getting punishment. and even asks me 2 stop watching it but bcoz of veecha & hope of taps getting punishment severely i watch it!!!
 i don't know why ppl've this notion that majority of ppl like vee     ya jodi whereas its totally reverse. ConfusedConfusedthough in ofc we never discuss shows but once in a while there goes discussion on serials & every1 says wenever they see winning of evil over gud they stop watching it!!
 
@aditiji though i agree wid u that veer is true 2 icchha & will remain so but i don't've a bit of trust on naandish & rashmi the actors as they'd alreadt meddled enough in the story 2 promote their so-called off-screen chemistry!! and there were so many interviews where both'd indicated abt it & justifying taps the evil deeds!!DeadDeadDead


BOLD - justifying the role or the deeds???? If they are justifying the horror that has been shown so far..............then I have nothing to say.........Some of the great actors in a negative role have always mentioned what has attracted them to the role but never ever have they justified the deeds committed.ConfusedConfused
@bold, thts the point. i cant understand why people investing their talent in proving Tapu a positive charecter and justifying her deed. why they cant accept her as negative charecter and love it as we do with a lot of negative charecters without justifying their deed. even actors never tried to justify it but love it due to acting scopes and importance of tht role.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Joined: 22 January 2010
Posts: 2012

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by tiny15

i agree that TRPs r falling bcoz of taps continuous plotting, scheming, screeching & shouting and winning of evil over gud. DeadDeadSleepyi've seen this happening in my house bcoz wenever now UT starts my family always says who wants 2 watch this -ve show where evil is not getting punishment. and even asks me 2 stop watching it but bcoz of veecha & hope of taps getting punishment severely i watch it!!!
 i don't know why ppl've this notion that majority of ppl like vee     ya jodi whereas its totally reverse. ConfusedConfusedthough in ofc we never discuss shows but once in a while there goes discussion on serials & every1 says wenever they see winning of evil over gud they stop watching it!!
 
@aditiji though i agree wid u that veer is true 2 icchha & will remain so but i don't've a bit of trust on naandish & rashmi the actors as they'd alreadt meddled enough in the story 2 promote their so-called off-screen chemistry!! and there were so many interviews where both'd indicated abt it & justifying taps the evil deeds!!DeadDeadDead


BOLD - justifying the role or the deeds???? If they are justifying the horror that has been shown so far..............then I have nothing to say.........Some of the great actors in a negative role have always mentioned what has attracted them to the role but never ever have they justified the deeds committed.ConfusedConfused
@bold, thts the point. i cant understand why people investing their talent in proving Tapu a positive charecter and justifying her deed. why they cant accept her as negative charecter and love it as we do with a lot of negative charecters without justifying their deed. even actors never tried to justify it but love it due to acting scopes and importance of tht role.


I just watched the Veer-tapasya photo shoot....Nandish was saying that something special is going to happen on this valentine's day.....does that have anything to do with uttaran...I mean Veer-taps getting closer..Confused..
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41650

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
u know wat vijaya, let them do wat they want to ,let them go to top of mountain and scream we are dating , i am least bothered , but dont cvs dare show them celebrating or veeya on valentine day , its insulting the one who made that day

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111shivani9tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 7570

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

lets forget who is playing taps shall we ?? now

how on earth anyone can support her even now and feel pity for her ?? she wants to change for veer , but when he dont give her bhav , she is back to her lusting stuff to make him feel sick of himself , u dont force anyone to fall for u , thats not love and u dont do love u love u jap , thats symptoms of madness and nothing else , ZID...... and when u want to change for someone , that change is never ever permanent , as u can never hold on to that of being good forever , its pretending , and one feel sick of pretending soon or later , if u love one , be urself, let them accept u for wat u are , i know taps want to change, but she made this sort of impression on veer, even if she becomes world best person , he can never trust her fully ..................
wht a paradox, in one hand people r busy to prove her positive and defending her deed on other hand they pretend to see her improving. if she is positive and she is rit thn where is scope for improvement. may be they want improvement to perfection as one of my threadWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeshivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam


I just watched the Veer-tapasya photo shoot....Nandish was saying that something special is going to happen on this valentine's day.....does that have anything to do with uttaran...I mean Veer-taps getting closer..Confused..


Nothing we can do if there is something related to Uttaran..........but let us not try and second guess them and give ideas to the CV'sWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Joined: 22 January 2010
Posts: 2012

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

u know wat vijaya, let them do wat they want to ,let them go to top of mountain and scream we are dating , i am least bothered , but dont cvs dare show them celebrating or veeya on valentine day , its insulting the one who made that day


yes, I hope so...and I was thinking they wud be done  with taps exposure..& celebrating iccha's pregnancy on valentine day...guess expected too much..
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41650

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
too much ?? babes ur thinking out of box, wats the point of ex poser ?? when she is carrying ?? her preggy made real to make sure there is no ex poser , as simple as that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 7570

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

u know wat vijaya, let them do wat they want to ,let them go to top of mountain and scream we are dating , i am least bothered , but dont cvs dare show them celebrating or veeya on valentine day , its insulting the one who made that day
u know i mostly avoid to read or comment on any topic related to their personal life, which least bother to me, till it effect the storyline. and i think CVs apna pair kulhadi pe merenge by messing with reel and real life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
UTTARAN IS REALLY GETTING UTTARAN????

2 3

Author: pinkdaisy   Replies: 20   Views: 13793

pinkdaisy 20 13793 07 February 2011 at 11:07pm by steevein
Uttaran in Fast Forward!!!

2 3 4

Author: lambooo   Replies: 31   Views: 3164

lambooo 31 3164 06 August 2010 at 10:15am by tiny15
Uttaran's Masti In Koel's Couch [uttaran]

Author: Tapeyga   Replies: 1   Views: 4357

Tapeyga 1 4357 06 August 2010 at 10:11am by gallu4eva
uttaran is running out of story and also of values

2

Author: pinkdaisy   Replies: 10   Views: 1249

pinkdaisy 10 1249 23 January 2010 at 7:15am by vaishu.reddy89
Uttaran (ICHHA KI UTTARAN) - 02 Sept 09 PRECAP !!

Author: promoking   Replies: 0   Views: 3685

promoking 0 3685 01 September 2009 at 11:06am by promoking

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index