India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

Devki's identity? (Page 2)

chichi9999 Newbie
chichi9999
chichi9999

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
in original story vaibhv pair with sabina and here also it will be the same. as Devki is i think daughter of I.M. Virani. ,  and when it will be reveal to I.M Virani his life will be change. But yes definately Devki will not pair with  Vaibhav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthisravss

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Devki IM Virani's daughter?! :O 

I hope not!
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I think after last night's episode, its pretty clear that Devki IS IMV's daughter. She is no doubt Bhawanji Bha's grand daughter. Since IMV (most probably) had an affair with Bhawanji's daughter, Devki must be logically IMV's daughter.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Hmmm... 
I watched yesterday's episode but the 'affair' thing did not strike me.. 
because when he switched on the LP record player and thought of a female, it was most probably Charu - his wife.. but then again, in the promos we have been told that IM Virani married Charu only for the dowry!

Interesting!! 

teri_susanveil_of_roses

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
yup in original story I.M Virani married charu for inheritance of wealth as she is a rich person's daughterEmbarrassed n 2 ans back bhavanji bha father of chandraprabha who will be devki's mother..havent reached till devki's past story so dont know abt her father yet...bt yes vaihav will be paired with sabrina n his father wants him to marry PM's sister in original storyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teri_susan

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Hmmm ^^ 

That makes sense.. 
so Charu always loved IM but IM was in love with Bhawanji's daughter 
and there was some misunderstanding that led to a clash between Bhawanji and IM.. and then Devki was born and IM Virani is unaware of
all this and is still very much in love with his old flame and feels nothing
of that sort for Charu!

Poor Charu I say!

Damyanthiveil_of_roses

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Hmmm... 
I watched yesterday's episode but the 'affair' thing did not strike me.. 
because when he switched on the LP record player and thought of a female, it was most probably Charu - his wife.. but then again, in the promos we have been told that IM Virani married Charu only for the dowry!

Interesting!! 
But those two, IMV and the other girl, seemed to be in love with eachother. And then IMV was slapped. So I'm assuming that girl was Bhawanji's daughter. Probably Bhawanji was a big shot in those days and when IMV, who was a nobody then, wanted to marry his daughter, Bhawanji probably refused on the grounds that IMV was not successful enough to be his daughter's husband. That must have triggered Ishwar Motilal Virani to become I.M Virani.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
That part I understand.. 

but then why did Charu stress about their 'poor' days? when they had nothing to spend? Did not IM marry her for the 1lakh rupees he was 
getting in dowry?!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index