Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

I Hate those People Who Hate LTL ... (Page 2)

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Hey guys i was in BV forum surfing some updates and there sm member wr talking ill about indian shows and were comparing wid American shows,,,,,,,,and i was like pissed off when one of d member wrote dat when he was in india last decmber he watched our LTL and thought its d worst show he said" y dint d mother pour acid on Nakushas  face ......... he even said dat in ages wr even Maid goes to beauty parlour......y this girl blacken her face.....??........but as u all know sm ppl can never see d quality of show.......

I love LTL .............Dutta Nakusha rocksClap

Dog bark so tell them do so ..
then if we like something , it does not mean the entire world should .
Maybe he/ she has bad taste ...
Ingore

Edited by scorpio10 - 21 January 2011 at 3:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
just ignore..Big smile...it happens all the time...I have seen people bash other shows in LTL forum as well..

We know Tasha and LTL rock!!!.... what others say should not matter..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x--Sia--Sanely_Insane

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

agree wiv huma...n d rest...

at d end of da day its a free world every1 hav freedom of speech..dont tink we shud tke dis seriusly...

i mean cum on guys hw many tymz hav we sed we dislykd sum serials...am sur most of u if not all hav sed bad bou at least 1 of d show...

i kno we tink its wrong cus bad thngs r bein sed about our fav shw n we cnt jus nt do suma bout it..we cnt tolerate such behaviour but den agen dos ppl jus dont understand our relationship/attachmnt wiv dis shw..

they dont know what they are missing on!! WinkLOLLOL

xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLa-Huma-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
LTL is the one and only Indian show that has depth and multi-layered, complex characters performed by outstanding actors.

LaTuLamIsHeZ.x

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Hi

I dont go to any other forums, so would not be able to comment about their negativity regards LTL. However I get really ticked about our own member constantly moaning and groaning about our show. One day our LTL CV's are the best and next they have lost the plot, just coz the story is not going the way they would like. They don't like the Seema track, but in other hand we wont for Dutta to have closure regarding his past. Like everyone I too would like more TaSha scenes, but once they get together what next? I for one wont the show to go on for a long time and that means there has to be more to the show then just TaSha. I beleive that we do have good CV's on LTL and their job is to think a lot further then just for the moment and as well as the TRP's.  This does not mean that we can't write what we would like to happen, but it should not upset us if that does not happen. I would also agree that sometime it seems that everything takes so long to happen and it feels like dragging, but I think the pace in which it is going is its charm and this makes it so different from other shows, forgetting all the bloopers etc. So room for improvement is there but I for one will continue watching until the end and as long as the main characters are still there. I hope that I have not upset anyone with my rant.

mnx12mIsHeZ.x

Go to top