India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

I Hate those People Who Hate LTL ...

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i was in BV forum surfing some updates and there sm member wr talking ill about indian shows and were comparing wid American shows,,,,,,,,and i was like pissed off when one of d member wrote dat when he was in india last decmber he watched our LTL and thought its d worst show he said" y dint d mother pour acid on Nakushas  face ......... he even said dat in ages wr even Maid goes to beauty parlour......y this girl blacken her face.....??........but as u all know sm ppl can never see d quality of show.......

I love LTL .............Dutta Nakusha rocksClap

Edited by akki-theGreat - 21 January 2011 at 12:11am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1divy609duskrainurubalSophia21mIsHeZ.xPrinsesse.Suvistranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
agree with u Tasha ROCK and LTL is the best atleast for us. its just a personal opinion but i feel that if u cant say something nice about a show , charater or anything in general then why also criticize it so harshly simply ignore it and move on , why spread so much of negativity around , simply sit back and relax , why get so hyper and start bashing the show or ppl associated with it ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduubfunofbb123

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

agree with u Tasha ROCK and LTL is the best atleast for us. its just a personal opinion but i feel that if u cant say something nice about a show , charater or anything in general then why also criticize it so harshly simply ignore it and move on , why spread so much of negativity around , simply sit back and relax , why get so hyper and start bashing the show or ppl associated with it ?
yaa u r so rite.....i wanted to cmmnt der but dat topic was closed........i was gng to cmmnt d same lines........neways i hope pppl lrn smthng.........i wish Nakku meets Dutta now .......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Arrey leave it yaar! That member hasnt come here to bother us. Let her be! Now even I think BV is the worst show. So? Big deal!
What I have a probelm with is people coming on a forum dedicated to LTL just to post how they hate the show and expect everyone to agree with them and if no one does then they pretend their freedom of speech has been curbed.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuLaTuLapbtghoshCrystal29kadduudivy609bfunofbb123stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Arrey leave it yaar! That member hasnt come here to bother us. Let her be! Now even I think BV is the worst show. So? Big deal!
What I have a probelm with is people coming on a forum dedicated to LTL just to post how they hate the show and expect everyone to agree with them and if no one does then they pretend their freedom of speech has been curbed.
agree with u if u dont like something then ignore it no one is forcing u to watch it and if others are ok with it then let them be ...LIVE AND LET LIVE ....why make an issue of something so small afterall the world doesnt function as per our wishes just as we dont function according to others.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLakadduubfunofbb123

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Shocked Inki itni himmat... but chod.. if i start with their show den i will not stop lol.. n den der will b no difference between them n us..
Like Rose said... if they dnt like it den good for them... they shouldnt say anything harsh bout it.. or criticize it.. they wudnt like it if we start tlkin bout their "BEST" show BV...
N HAILA.. Acid.. loool.. then she wud just die n show khattam ! lol

Edited by Sophia21 - 20 January 2011 at 11:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghoshbfunofbb123kadduustranger2rose

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
yeah our LTL is best i feel other colors show r lil bit insecure,.......LTL wid out promotions is geetting good trp and is d best show on COLORS....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLa

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Mods pls close this topic i dont want this........y shd i bother wat ppl say abt our LTL  in other forums.....

Go to top