**LIVE YOUR DREAM HERE** - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sdoll

Really dear it hurts when we upload something after our long hard work n they remove that.😑Why these sites r doing this?There r more confusing stuffs in YT than ours why don't they delete those? Their all attack come 1st on us.Disgusting. 😑

i had this account from more than 2yrs, and in these two yrs they had no problem so suddenly few days ago they just sent me a notification. i didn't understood one thing they didn't had any problem from 2yrs and so suddenly they are having problem and now they just deleted my account.😑😑😑
don't they know how much effort we put to create all this, if this is what they have to do then its better if they will not let us create an account. that will be much better.

Originally posted by juhuti

i had this account from more than 2yrs, and in these two yrs they had no problem so suddenly few days ago they just sent me a notification. i didn't understood one thing they didn't had any problem from 2yrs and so suddenly they are having problem and now they just deleted my account.😑😑😑
don't they know how much effort we put to create all this, if this is what they have to do then its better if they will not let us create an account. that will be much better.

Same Here My Account Also Got Delete Too 😑
What ??? That is too much.
So sorry to hear that Mythilly.
Something is defo wrong with YT, yesterday I was seeing k sab badla badla hai, many videos have been removed or reduces to 30 sec.
Thts so frustrating...😑
Originally posted by Mythily2

Same Here My Account Also Got Delete Too 😑

OMG thats horrible, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why YT is doing all this, it make no sense, we don't claim any videos as ours then whats the problem. YT is good for nothing. we upload cute moments to save it for forever, and these YT ppl delete it in no times. arghhhhhhhhhhh
Hello evry1,πŸ˜ƒ after many days i thought 2 write something. Previously i wrote abt my gains from the show n 2day i'll write abt those things abt the show which made me angry n confused.πŸ˜‰

1.Bebo:
πŸ˜•

After her marriage with amrit,she told him in their sr that she thinks him as her friend not hubby.I was totally confused at this point.😑 If she doesn't want him 2 marry or needed some time before marriage she cud have clearly told him.She cud tell him that i need some time 2 know abt u n marry u or accept ur love.But no, she told him in the moment of their sr.😑I m just thinking that what wud have felt by amrit at that moment when ur most loved person talks like that in ur most desired day.πŸ₯ΊI was sooo sad.😭

And till now bebo never told amrit that she loves him.😑If u never tell ur loved person that u love him how will he understand?πŸ˜•He will always feel insecure abt ur love.And now amrit is doing these kind of activities , bebo is responsible 4 this. If she told him earlier that she loves him a lot n her life is meaningless without him, amrit wud have think twice before doing nowdays wrong activities.

2.Stupid Mask Drama:😑

It's the worst part of the show. Always there will b a mask drama which is unbelievable by me. How can any1's face seems exactly after wearing a mask.πŸ˜•This is nothing but a crap thought of cv's.😑

3.Cv's:😑😑😑

They r the main reason 4 my anger. They r making a cute show into a murder or crime show. they r destroying all good characters by making them negative. I m bcome surprised whenever i think abt cv's that how much negativity they r holding in their heads. how can they live peacefully with these negative thinking? Oh, i wud have gone faint  if i were a cv of this show.🀒

4.GG:😑

Many roles will come n go but GG will remain 4ever.Yuck.🀒 They never die,long term  jailed, arrested,bcome good or leave in their own mind. Everybody's role will b positive or negative but GG... huh will b bad 4ever. This shows name shud b "sabki hated GG".πŸ˜†

5.Where is the love:❓

I never watched love in this show. Always there are family drama, quarrel, plans etc. etc.πŸ₯± I only remember some love from amrit 2 bebo which were shown.😳 But even that also had some lacking as Bebo never confessed her love. 😑

6.Jasoosi:πŸ₯±

It's the only thing which is perfectly done by bebo. She passes her 20 hours of 24 hours  in jasoosi. πŸ˜†

7.Bebo's interfering nature:

I don't know why every female lead of  serials have this bad(?irritating) quality. Bebo has 2 interfere in every petty matters like ria, arjun,shalini,viju etc. who have no relation with her. Kuch bhi hua to chalo kud pare.πŸ€ͺ

Oh, guys look, when i tried 2 write abt my achievement from the show i didn't find more than 3 points.πŸ˜† but when i started writing abt my hated parts there r 7 points!!!!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲

O.k friends now i m stopping writing.πŸ€“ But plz tell abt urselves. πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

sdoll agree wid all of ur point.
I completely agree with u with the CV's points, OMG i just seems to don't understand how they come up with all these confusing and nonsense ideas. nowadays their ideas r too stupid and make no sense.
Love😲OMG does love even exist in the show, i don't find love in the show at all, even-though ambo r deeply in luv with each-other but they never express it. i luv all those cute moments when a newly wedded couple express their luv for each-other in many differ ways, but in this show nothing like this happen, and i had waited for this but my waiting never got over its still on, i am still waiting to see such ambo moments.
Edited by juhuti - 13 years ago
Hi Friends, Here is my new creation. Hope u'll  like it.☺️
☺️
Feel free 2 use if u like.

Love u all dears...πŸ˜‰
Wow , awesome creation dear. Loved ur creation. Plz do make some more.now i'll use that in my signature bcoz isse to nazar hi nahi hat ta.
wow sdoll such a lovely creation dear
thanks for sharing,

It exactly sums up the current track sdoll, great work !!!