Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, That is a very nice topic sdoll and I can see that u have worked hard to put up all the guidelines and topic details. Well Done dear !!!
Although we have a creative scenes topic, vm gallery and so many other things but this is the one place where we put up anything, i guess. That is a grrr8 idea. All the AmBo fannism at one place ... :D

And your creation is just wonderful, i loved it... The pencil sketching effect looks amazing....

Ambofan thumbnail
And now about SLB:

When I first watched the promos and title song, I wasn't attracted a lot.
I was like : ek aur SP typical show with a pampered sister...
And somehow I never saw Amrit in the title song...
However my mom was watching it regularly. I too caught glimpses at times. But when I saw Amrit for the first time, I was like Woooooowww....
I had to see it. And then I also liked the typical Punjaabi culture and the para jis of Bebo...
From the railways station scene, I started watching it regularly. But when there was a scene in which Amrit comes to cheer Bebo at Narang house... Bus tab se to I got glued to AmBo chemistry...
The respect and innocence among AmBo was the best thing...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow sdoll awesome topic, good idea thanks for opening this topic, here we can share everything awesome.

how i started watching this show,
i didn't watched it from beginning, i didn't even knew about this show, the week this show aired in the same week my all time fav show Kumkum ended, and for that i was really angry at SP, and didn't bothered to watch any of the show. and after 3-4months i went to India and In India i just saw a glimpse of bebo marriage, when she was getting ready by her self and was going to get marry to karan, and then i saw the raksha bandhan episode. after that i got busy with my sister's marriage. and then when i cam back from India, i remember it was ramadan time, and one night i was visiting indya.com and there i saw one part of  laadli, it was amrit-bebo dupatta scene, i liked the simplicity of AmBo and i liked bebo sooo much, she looks sooo sweet, and AmBo looked soo cute together. and then when ramadan got over i started watching the show. I totally fell for AmBo, then i decided to upload ambo scene on youtube, ambo first night together was the first scene i upload on youtube. and since then i am keep on watching the show, haven't missed a single episodes, in fact i watched the show from its very first episode. but these days i am really not interested in watching it, just cos of amrit, i never knew that amrit could be a reason for me to stop watching the show, OMG i am really not liking the way amrit is being portrayed. hope soon everything gets cleared out.

Edited by juhuti - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
wow sdoll nice creations, thanks making and sharing
well when we can share ambo creations
then, i am here with my new creations of AmBo
hope u guys will like it
and feel free to use

waiting to see more of new creations
luv,
Afee

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG,Afee, ur creation is fabulous,mindblowing.πŸ‘

And yes, i m also not interested 2 watch this show only bcoz of it's too much negativity.I m really not watching regularly,so i started this topic, at least here we can fulfill our dream of seeing ambo 2gether without any negativity.

@ ambofan> yep dear, here we can share everything regarding SLB.I know there r many galleries but here we can post everything of our recent creation at  one place , n of course we shudn't forget 2 update our creation 2 the galleries also.But here we can see our creation in the moment n discuss on it.We can share our pov regarding the show n ambo n our fellings 4 the show.   
Edited by sdoll - 13 years ago
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi frnds, here is my 1st vm on ambo . I know many of u have seen it.But again i m posting this 4 them who have not seen it.And comment on it also.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALmKBksTKVc[/YOUTUBE]

Watch n enjoy some beautiful ambo moments.I m thankful 2 juhuti 4 uploading the scenes for her i cud collect the scenes.

Edited by sdoll - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
wow sdoll thanks for posting the VM here, its a really cute one,

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful video sdoll. Good work dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Really AmBo were "Rab ne bana di jodi". But now😭
Edited by lakshmin42 - 13 years ago
Ambofan thumbnail
Thanks for putting up the vm sdoll, achey se dekh kr comment krun gi...
Gotta rush rite now...

And Afee, tum ne itna late start kia tha SLB dekhna, their frendship scenes b4 wedding were sooo amazing...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
arre alju mujhe to show ke bare mein kuch pata hi nahi tha,
ur right ambo friendship phase was really cute,