India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

**LIVE YOUR DREAM HERE**

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Hello friend.I hope that u all r having a gala time with ur nearest n dearest ones.I m happy that our show has completed so many days(I can't remember!!).So, i thought it's high time to  open a new topic which is named

U all must b eagerly want 2 know that what is it?Wait,wait,i m telling...................

It's a section where we can discuss our dream scenes,stories,poems regarding the show.Here we all can also discuss abt our gain from the show means what did we get from the show,what we love about the show,what we want to see in the show.

Here we all can also do constructive criticism of the show.We can freely tell which we liked n disliked.

Here r some guidelines which we can follow:

1. We can criticize the characters,show in a nice way.Means we can tell which characters we r disliking and for what but in a non abusive way.I m sure we can do it in funny n creative way.
What say guys.

2.We can create our dream scene which we want to see.We can also describe which scenes we loved most.

3.We can write short stories(although there r many ),poems(I know we have no less creative writers,but most of them r lazy specially me) regarding ambo situation or their state of mind.

4.Silent readers r requested 2 join.We need u all.May b they r gem(i hope the word is correct) inside but reading the forum silently.So,we r missing the creative persons.Plz join us n show us ur creativity.We r longing 4 that.

5.Picture creation(i know we have a creation gallery n it's nice)but here we can submit our new creation of ambo pictures(i m trying 2 make,i'll post then).

6.we can post here our vm also(I made one on ambo n i posted also,but i'll post it again).I know juhuti creates many ambo vm n i love those.I'll request her 2 submit some of the best of them (Hey, we can also vote 4 the best vm,how will b that?).

7.After remembering the vote topic i think we can also vote 4 the best story,pictures also.

Ooops,so many guidelines.i think i have bcome a guardian of all. So, it's better 2 stop myself before u all start throwing tomatoes(imagine)on me.

But u all r invited 2 give suggestion on this topic that how can we make it better.

I know we all can continue a long discussion over a topic.So , my dear members don't sit idle n start discussion,creation etc. etc.I m waiting 4 ur replies........    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan-Afeelicious-

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Hi frnds.As i told that we can discuss here what have we gained from the show i thought 2 share my feelings with u all.I m trying 2 describe my gains from the show..................

#1.Amrit:

Don't get shocked. I want 2 remember that day when SLB's 1st promo was shown n at the last of the promo it was shown that amrit was holding bebo's dupatta.The 1st time ever i've seen him n i thought "oh,the boy is superb".For him i started 2 watch slb.but when it was showing bebo's childhood ,i cudn't wait 2 see her grown-up as i had 2 see amrit.Then when ambo's 1st meeting was shown ,i was in the cloud 9 bcoz i have seen him.As time goes on, i kept watching slb only 4 amrit.When the accident of ambo was shown , i didn't take it seriously as i knew he has 2 return n i kept watching 4 this hope.

I won't feel ashamed 2 say that i watch slb 4 amrit bcoz it's the truth n i can't change it.i don't care if he is good or bad.i like 2 watch him.Moreover i joined this forum n sticking on it bcoz of amrit.But now i spend much time in this forum bcoz of my sweetest forum members.I really love u all my dear frnds. 

#2.AmBo bg tune:

I loved it when i 1st heard it.it's so melodious.From many days i was trying 2 collect this tune's instrumental version n thnx 2 princessdoll 4 uploading the link.I request u all 2 hear the tune atleast once,i m sure u'll love it.

I will describe more as i remember all.Plz frnds describe of ur's also.

Edited by sdoll - 21 January 2011 at 3:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbofanPrincyz_Belle-Afeelicious-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
The title song is something which attracted me to the show.
I always had a liking for the shows which showed brothers pampering their sister because I am also a pampered sister. So for that I could identify myself with Bebo.
The trust and love between Amrit and Bebo was something which I really loved in the show and now a days I just can't watch SLB just because of this misunderstandings between them.
My favorite scene was the one in which Bebo came to know about Amrit's death and she walking in the rain with the beautiful song in the background. I know it was sad but, don't know why, I like it very much. I also like all the cute AmBo moments before their accident.

Edited by lakshmin42 - 21 January 2011 at 4:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
@lakshmin, ya dear i also like the title song.& u r the pampered one hmm?So, i hope u'll also get an amrit 4 u.LOL

lakshmi42

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Hey frnds i just made it 4 a trial.But it's really nice.So, i thought it 2 share with u all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofanlakshmi42Princyz_Belle-Afeelicious-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

@lakshmin, ya dear i also like the title song.& u r the pampered one hmm?So, i hope u'll also get an amrit 4 u.LOL

If luck permits.Wink But I don't want GG anywhere round.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan-Afeelicious-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

Hey frnds i just made it 4 a trial.But it's really nice.So, i thought it 2 share with u all.

ExcellentClapClapClap
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
If luck permits.Wink But I don't want GG anywhere round.
[/QUOTE]

GG to meri dushman ke bhi aas paas na ho aur tum to meri dost ho.I hope u'll never get any negativity in ur life.

And thnx 4 the praise.

-Afeelicious-

Go to top