Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

<3 - 1st Anniversary of Mayank Nupur - <3 (Page 14)

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
ok wishing mayank-nupur fans a very happy wedding anniversary of our most fav couple ......Mr. & mrs. Sharma!!!!!!!!!

gagan & preeti..no need to say .u make the most beautiful posts ever!!!!!!!
every one here- absolutely loved all of ur posts!!!!!!!!

now my turn ....i cried already while i was writing for kal ho na ho posts! but today is the happiest day.so no more crying shying!!!!!!
gosh! how much we had to bear.suddenly those cvs made our happy couple's life full of sadness & pain.....& we cried each & every moment for them. at first most of us were against this marriage track..we felt thet r only 19 ,their story will turn into another saas bahu story...but then mayank-nupur..their struggle to be with each other, their pain when they parted ways,their sacrifice .........it made us all so emotional......every day we were crying, every day we were cursing bauji, bui & adhiraj....every day we were praying that our mayank nupur don't get separate! oh.....& finally we all wanted the marriage to happen for them coz we cudn't bear to c them in such pain!
& finally the moment came.....the mogambo bauji asked mayank whethere he will marry nupur right then & there? & Mayank-the most adorable guy in the world.better than any raj.......or rajkumar...just brethed a sigh of releif.thank GOD & said "ha".......that one ha.....that makemayank -nupur united forever...that wash away all of our anxiety ,that one ha made every pain they beared for last two months worth for...& that one ha gave us all immense happiness..........i never ever cud imagine i will be feeling so happy becoz a tv couple got married!!!!!!!!.....

uff.....what a cute wedding that was!!!!!! let me share plz what we did before the wedding.lol.it is one of my bestest memories of IF...day before the wedding happening the whole forum was looking like a shadika ghar.CG was full of beautiful siggies .we all were having hard time which one to use! every MN fans dp & siggy dabba were sporting wedding pics.topics were flowing on forum.we yeah the ppl who were not happy with the marriage track.suddenly forgot everything & started count down for the wedding like a real wedding to happen....uff paradise was full of excited mnians...we divided ourselves into ladhki wale & ladkewale..it almost became like a bday post with full preparation for food,dress,songs for wedding,we were all set to welcome our mr & mrs. sharma with band,baza ,barat!.....we talked ,we laugh , we were getting crazzier by the minutes the episode was nearing to air!!!!!! & then countdown begin & we witness a two minute long  but the most beautiful wedding of tv ever!!!!!!!

uff how adorable mayank was when he asked kya sach me shadi ho rehi hai.& my nupur oh man after ages i saw her smile & her totalk nautanki style ,she pinched him & he realize"ho reheihai"......i love them .i totally love them.......
then the whole phears were done, with all the rituals performed.he put mangal sutra on her neck & then put sindoor.i can't even describe how beautiful that scene was!!!!!!!! they were looking at each other.with half smile on their face .every look w saying they will be there for each other in every step of their life.......i mean no words can describe the beauty of that scene..........

it is a happy day for me.so i won gonna mention how much i hated bauji for disowning them right after that wedding.but yeah all in all that wedding was the most beautiful wedding of tv i hv ever witnessed in my life....coz that wedding made
mayank-nupur became Mr. & mrs. Sharma..the cutest couple on earth!!!!!
love mayank-nupur forever.........

Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick_girl-SupriyaluvsMN-annie07relentless.

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Happy Marriage Anniversary...Mr and Mrs Sharma....

Love U n Miss U...!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick_girl-SupriyaluvsMN-annie07

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai...........

aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai..................

ooppsss, i mean thi......................

so lets sing and dance for the handsomest groom and the prettiest bride of Indian Telly.....................................Mayank and Nupur...........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick_girl-SupriyaluvsMN-relentless.Nikki_Titli

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
true anu...the mosttttt gorgeous bride and groom Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick_girl-SupriyaluvsMN-annie07

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
editd my post in pg 12....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged

I'll sing

Dulhe ka Sehra Suhan Lagta hain....

Dulhaan ka toh Dil Deewana lagta hain....

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

This look on her face.....................

tumjo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi.........

Edited by annie07 - 22 January 2011 at 12:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SupriyaluvsMN-

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Saajan jee Ghar aayee...

Sajaan jee ghar aaye...

Dulhan kyun sharmayee...

Saajan jee ghar aayee....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: