India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO or miss use of Characters

aditi305 Senior Member
aditi305
aditi305

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
I know this has been discussed earlier but I couldnt stop myself. I am at my inlaws place n very busy but still took out time to write this as I couldnt take it anymore.

Beautiful journey of Shanak that we all enjoyed. Starting from the magic that we saw between Shanak Kuch khaas hai, then scenes when Shaan goes to find Khanak and when the come back then when they become together and how their love blossoms to Tu hi re

We have seen how CV made Shanak scenes so natural and great. But slowly after their consumation scene things are not going in the rite direction. Ok Shaan felt sick and for tat we cant blame the CV's. But after that what are we made to watch.

I have a complain to make to the CV's somethimes I except certain situations needs some time and their CV's I dont why but they move so fast, like when Shaan comes to know that Khanak knows abt Sunny, they should have shown how emotional they both are and should have shown expressing their love to eachother but out of no where CV's showed a meeting with Sunny.

And where they should move fast they are showing precaps like this where Sunny is sitting next to Khanak. And please CV dare you show any hug or any intimate scene between these two and not even a dream sequence.

Because of your inconsistent writing RBO ranking have never reached a pinnacle. And why we have to keep reminding you that RBO is of Shanak and not abt Khanak and Sunny or Shaan and Natasha. I know you cant show shanak all the time but we dont want scenes like this or any dream sequence like you guys showed in the Precap. I mean what you want to tell us. Everyday so many of us switch on the TV to see Shanak and we end up dissapointed. Dont miss use our Shaan and Khanak. As someone rightly said even that romantic date didnot had that passion which you could have showed between Shaan and Khanak. I mean Karan and Yashashri even in a small scene where Karan makes Yash sit on his lap made the whole scene oh so romantic and passionate. When you have these two why waste their talent. RBO team interact so much with thier fans and yet they fail to show what we want. You have given weird costumes to Khanak and even a hairdo even costumes for Sam is bad. When they are so beautiful why such costumes. And lot us have been telling you this.

Earlier I used to see even the repeat telecast of RBO but these days I dont want to see it because whats the use when you see Shanak and not see the magic that they had.

Sorry for writing such a long thread. CV's please do something.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piewoosterSHANAKFANvaish_123jyothi1989SidNeeti-fansaaazOlicityFan-YasharanArshi-purvi08-Deepali-

SHANAKFAN Senior Member
SHANAKFAN
SHANAKFAN

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
totally agree wid aditi so much dissapointed wid cv's
jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
i am with u
krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
me 3
minif_2003 Groupbie
minif_2003
minif_2003

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
me 4
OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
hey ady!!.....soo gud to see u on the forum after a very long tym!!!....
abt shanak....i missin their usual chemistry.....bcoz of the current emotional track as they call it....
if they show any sunny-khanak scene...i swear i'll do sumthing.....not even a dream sequence...

@ady - r u gonna update ur FF??....i really lyk it , u know!
destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Hye guys   

stop making negative topics  thre si already a critics corner

..Now please refrain from making negative topics and spoiling our moods

If some  people  dont want to watch no one is forcing u  to watch

but allow us to watch in peace.thanx a lot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute.Rupali.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top