Harry Potter
Harry Potter

hey....a new fanfic......

Sriha Groupbie
Sriha
Sriha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
hey guys......
lyk u all.....iam a huge fan of hp.......
iam nw to this forum......
i have an ff on my my....
i already started it in another site......
thought u guys would lyk it....
here's a small preview......
pls let me knw if guys want me to continue......

Finally the train was moving. As her compartment passed her family, she waved at them, but they gave no inclination of seeing her, not that she expected them to. But she waved anyways.

ok....ok.....
i knw....it wasnt much but this is all i can provide to u guys rite nw......
pls let me knw if u want me to cont........

Sriha Groupbie
Sriha
Sriha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
guys.....there hav been 17 views.....
but not one reply......:(
pls let me if i hav to cont or not....
give me some reply pls.......
Sriha Groupbie
Sriha
Sriha

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
NOTE:

I truly dont knw how many of u r intrested in this ff..........but i thought to giv it a try.......this is a marauderers fanfiction, basically 4m my pov.......

CHAPTER   1      

BACK TO HOME

What a pleasant morning. It would be refreshing to go for a walk or a long drive. But  alas, Mia has to go apparating, which she detested so much. Why you ask? Well who would want to be feeling like a tube? Surely  you    wouldn't.

Too soon  Mia and her family were at the platform nine and three quarters.

Her father looked around the station muttering darkly. She could catch a little of it like "blood- traiters",  "nutters", "filthy people", and such. She just rolled her eyes. Finally  he rested his eyes on Mia.

"Now Amelia, stay good. I don't want any complains" he said and looked down shrewdly as if expecting her to protest.

But Mia simply shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Answer girl. Answer with your mouth when questioned", spat an old woman. She looked somewhere around seventy. She was rather stout and had a long nose. She wore a long blue skirt and a red shirt with a green cloak. Mia couldn't help but stare at the woman in front of her as she glared upon Mia.

"Yes Father, Grandmother", she said. Yes, she was Mia's Grandmother, her Father's mother. "I now take your leave", she added and turned to go. She didn't give them a chance to talk and walked as fast as her legs could take her.

She loaded her trunk onto the train and set off to search for an empty compartment. Finally getting one, she stacked off her trunk and other things onto the rack and setteled beside the window with her duffel bag.

From here she could see her Father and Grandmother talking to her brother. They were introducing him to some family, as their heir probably. She could see her Father, large and scary. He scared the living daylights out of her. She saw her brother getting onto train, amidst hugs and kisses from their Father and Grandmother.

Finally the train was moving. As her compartment passed her family, she waved at them, but they gave no inclination of seeing her, not that she expected them to. But she waved anyways.

Some people from Ravenclaw joined in her compartment and talked among themselves. As was the usual, no one paid attention to her. She on the other hand took out a book and read till they reached Hogsmeade Station.

As she got down the train, she came face to face with a sandy-haired boy. He was taller than her and lanky. His face had some bruises as if someone had scrachted him a lot, other than that he was perfectly handsome. He broke into a warm smile seeing her.

"Mia!", the boy exclaimed, giving her a bear hug. "How have you been? Its so nice to see you finally", he said.

"I am fine Remus", Mia said hugging him back.

Remus John Lupin is a sixth year and fellow Gryffindor of Mia. They became good friends in their third year, when they were paired in potions. Since then she had to face many problems in her house. But she was friends with him anyways.

Remus and Mia were quite good friends. They used to meet in library, study together, swap chocolate frog cards and such. No one knew about their friendship. No one actually knew that their a certain Amelia Hastings even existed. She was not beautiful, she was not popular. She was average looking and simple. She was good at academics, but not excellent. Atleast that's how she describes herself.

She is very excellent at studies. She came third in her year consequently from her first year at Hogwarts. First and second places switched between 

Remus and Lily Evans, another  Gryffindor. But being a third is equivalent to being last, for her Father and so for her.

"I see you've got prefect duties", Mia said. "Well carry on, see you later" saying so she went past him. Remus waved at her and continued to help second year's directing them the correct way.

Mia was sitting at the far end of the Gryffindor table as everyone chatted away about their summer to their friends. She upon, surveing the Great Hall saw Remus with his three friends James Potter, Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew. They named themselves The MARAUDERERS, in short the infamous pranksters of the school. Then there was Lily Evans with her friends Charolette Swan and Alice Spencer with her boyfriend Frank Longbottom. Soon enough silence fell as the new kids came in, looking awestruck around the hall. The Sorting Hat as usual sang a song listing the qualities of each House.

A tall woman in green robes, with a stern expression started to call out names from a long parchment. Each one was sorted into houses they seem fit. And then, finally came her brother.

"Hastings, Daniel", said Proffesor McGonagall.

A few people who knew her turned to her. Even Remus looked at her questioningly as Daniel put on the hat. As soon as the hat touched his head, it shouted " Slytherin". All through it she put on a blank expression.

There were claps coming from the other end of the hall. She wasn't shocked ofcourse. Daniel was no less than her Father. And her Father encouraged him in everything Daniel said or did.

After the feast everyone filed out of the Great Hall slowly. Remus started to go to Mia, but McGonagall beat him to it. So he had to retreat to directing the students to their respective common rooms.

As for Mia, she had no clue as to why McGonagall wanted her in her office. But she followed anyways.

"You must be wondering why I have called you here", McGonagall said. Mia gave a slight nod saying as if to continue. "Well it is about your room-mates", she said.

Mia's insides turned. True she hasn't seen them still. But she actually forgot about them. She just hoped they were alright.

"I am sorry to say this Miss. Hastings, but Miss. Axias and Miss. Jenkins and their families are no more. Miss. Feh-ling's parent's took her away and Miss. Xanythers is missing. So you are going to share your dorm with Miss. Evans and others", she said this all very slowly and quietly as if telling a kindergarten that one + one equals two.

McGonagall wachted as Mia got up left the office slowly making her way to the Gryffindor tower. McGonagall knew Mia very well, even though she usually does her work quietly. She was one of her brightest students. She sympathized with her and hoped everything would be alright soon, knowing very well that soon was not SO SOON in the current scenario........

################################ 

PS

pls read n review......criticism n comments r welcumed.........Smile

Edited by Sriha - 30 January 2011 at 9:47am
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top