Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #110 (Page 63)

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
no...just read the updates Disapprove...

Huma, I think you are trying to shove me toward morey! you even called me morey once. ROFL what do you think you're doing? LOL

did you see dutta clutching at his collar (ahem protecting his phulwari)
when seema was talking about her second chance with him? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

no...just read the updates Disapprove...

Huma, I think you are trying to shove me toward morey! you even called me morey once. ROFL what do you think you're doing? LOL

did you see dutta clutching at his collar (ahem protecting his phulwari)
when seema was talking about her second chance with him? ROFL

hmm.. u didnt eve watch the gadha's scenes?...ConfusedLOL...u should..it was a very nice scene...Clap

hmm..if i called u moray jee then it makes sense why i thought u liked him more..i am very sleepy at the moment...probably got it mixed up in my head..LOL

lol...ys, i saw it..i bet he was thinking kaash Naku yahan hoti to woh meri phulwari kay buttons hi see deti..mein Seema say to bach jata phir..LOL

Rose_Petal

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
got your pm and fantastically surprised LOL...thank you! Silly

not moreyjee, you were asking "where did morey go?" ROFL that was so funny!

I will catch up with the episode and keep an eye out for that part Smile

-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

got your pm and fantastically surprised LOL...thank you! Silly

not moreyjee, you were asking "where did morey go?" ROFL that was so funny!

I will catch up with the episode and keep an eye out for that part Smile

surprise accha laga? then let me send u some more..Tongue

lolll.. oh yes, now i remember..i called u moray..dont no why..what qualities do the 2 of u share?..Ermm....i somehow believe that moray and Suds scenes would have been hilarious..i dont think that is possible anymore as pawan malhotra is going to come in some star plus show...

ok do so..and also watch monday's epi...SBB confirmed phone call is on monday...

Rose_Petal

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

surprise accha laga? then let me send u some more..Tongue Ahhh! more? yikes!!! LOL

lolll.. oh yes, now i remember..i called u moray..dont no why..what qualities do the 2 of u share?..Ermmwe share the letter M and I was chatting with you as morey held your heart and mind captive....that's what we shared--your attention! ROFL....i somehow believe that moray and Suds scenes would have been hilarious..i dont think that is possible anymore as pawan malhotra is going to come in some star plus show...

ok do so..and also watch monday's epi...SBB confirmed phone call is on monday...Really? it's not leading us on or anything?

-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Huma-

surprise accha laga? then let me send u some more..Tongue Ahhh! more? yikes!!! LOL

lolll.. oh yes, now i remember..i called u moray..dont no why..what qualities do the 2 of u share?..Ermmwe share the letter M and I was chatting with you as morey held your heart and mind captive....that's what we shared--your attention! ROFL....i somehow believe that moray and Suds scenes would have been hilarious..i dont think that is possible anymore as pawan malhotra is going to come in some star plus show...

ok do so..and also watch monday's epi...SBB confirmed phone call is on monday...Really? it's not leading us on or anything?

Yikes? didnt u ask if u could share Suds?...remember u like him..LOL...ok, i sent u the PM..the first one is a keeper..Tongue

lolll...Moray who? as much as i love moray, these days, its all about Suds..Day Dreaming

no, i dont think SBB has ever done that..i am sure it will happen tomorrow..i cant wait for it..Day Dreaming

Rose_Petal

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL Huma, surprise me this way again and I'll end up in loony-ville...for dreaming about voldy, snape, suds....they won't spare any meds on me! ROFL

I've seen some of these pics (or similar one) but that first one....man...that's from that show with kala right? Such a vampire...no wonder you can't help but dream on....Silly

-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL Huma, surprise me this way again and I'll end up in loony-ville...for dreaming about voldy, snape, suds....they won't spare any meds on me! ROFL

I've seen some of these pics (or similar one) but that first one....man...that's from that show with kala right? Such a vampire...no wonder you can't help but dream on....Silly

what?? U r dreaming about Snape?...how could u Mimi..we never decided to share him...Silly
don't sorry, Suds will follow u soon after u get admitted to keep you company..Embarrassed
lolll...ya i like the first one too..best pic ever..hehehe....even i was thinking he looks like a vampire...

Ok, i gotta go...Ouch...It was nice chatting with u after such a long time..Hug...bye ...see u soon...

Rose_Petal

Go to top