Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #110 (Page 40)

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by -Ritz-

@ Huma: I watched Phulwa and Mukti bandhan and both did not interest me much but if u have some free time, do listen to the title track of Phulwa. I love the title track of this show. I didn't like Mukti bandhan and now I don't watch it but I did check out some ratings and both shows are in the top 10 for yesterday's epi. Phulwa is at # 1. Shocked

ok..will check it out..i have heard phulwa it based on phulan devi...
and of course its on number 1... they steal air time from LT: and give phulwa promos..Big smile
I know yaar ....iam so mad Angryat them....Its a high time they give us some promo"s ....we are not beggingDead.....its our right 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

@ Huma: I watched Phulwa and Mukti bandhan and both did not interest me much but if u have some free time, do listen to the title track of Phulwa. I love the title track of this show. I didn't like Mukti bandhan and now I don't watch it but I did check out some ratings and both shows are in the top 10 for yesterday's epi. Phulwa is at # 1. Shocked

and of course its on number 1... they steal air time from LT: and give phulwa promos..Big smile

Yeah even I did read it somewhere that it's based on phulan devi. I'm just not interested in Colors any longer. I'm trying my best to stay away. Embarrassed I tell my sis to tell me when phulwa song airs and she checks it and lets me know and then I watch it. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

I know yaar ....iam so mad Angryat them....Its a high time they give us some promo"s ....we are not beggingDead.....its our right 

keep emailing..we will get some response..Evil Smile

lol..joshi ko jhatka...ROFL

suhana19-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

what Phulwa at #1Shocked...now iam seriously throwin some chapaals and stones at Colors Angry
for treatin LTL like it doesn"'t have any value.....This is the last show iam watching on colors....
They are promoting chak dhoom dhoom like crazy Ouch

chak dhoom dhoom is going to haunt us for life. LOL aww don't be angry suhana. Hug

suhana19-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Yeah even I did read it somewhere that it's based on phulan devi. I'm just not interested in Colors any longer. I'm trying my best to stay away. Embarrassed I tell my sis to tell me when phulwa song airs and she checks it and lets me know and then I watch it. LOL

lol...no one would be interested in colors, if it wasnt for LTL..LOL

chak dhoom dhoom is starting again...so r mukti and phulwa gonna come just 4 days a week like LTL then..Big smile

suhana19-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

keep emailing..we will get some response..Evil Smile

lol..joshi ko jhatka...ROFL

joshi ka jhatka. I know its super hilarious. ROFL
I'm telling u Huma u have to watch this show. the two people introducing the characters in the preview are the producers of the show. the one on the right (Aatish Kapadia)is the writer of the show and he is just brilliant. After their show Baa bahu aur baby went off air, he was actually emailing viewers back coz the audience was so mad. He actually replied back to my email even though I never expected it. I couldn't believe it. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
@Huma u are MT-ingLOL....i know its a long preview ...Joshi ko jhatkaROFL....keep watchinLOL

@Ritz...i only watched few epis of sarabhai LOLdidn"t see the other oneWink

Edited by suhana19 - 28 January 2011 at 10:42pm

-Ritz--Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Bye Guys...Hug....i am off to sleep..Smile

Ritz: ok..will check it out..aww, he replied u..he sounds like a nice and humble man...Smile

Suhana: i will finish watching tomorrow..

suhana19-Ritz-

Go to top