Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #110 (Page 115)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 6358

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@trish~omg das wel gud..lucky gurl..i only msgd him 1ce bou not leavn ltl n stf cba afta dat lol nt rely in2 sendn msgz wen derz lyk hadli any chnc of dem replyn bak lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

Originally posted by --khushi--

@Rubal :- good dear....................  so u r also been in India...............
that good u r helping ur parents........................
well i m ur elder in taht case as i have done graduation...............
 
@Missy :- yaar i added unkwn also na thats why dunno wnat to risk................  well i will msg u my pics so that u can see me...............
good to knw she is rercovering............................Inshal Allah may she get well soon......................  and have a long & healthy lyf
lol u shudn add randomrz nva kno wich wierdo/psycho u myt b tlkn 2 LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. oki../.
 
awhh thnx hon iA
yeah i knw abut what to do i dunno lyk to refuse somebody ......................
Sometimes get into trouble for this nature but cant change it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

@trish~omg das wel gud..lucky gurl..i only msgd him 1ce bou not leavn ltl n stf cba afta dat lol nt rely in2 sendn msgz wen derz lyk hadli any chnc of dem replyn bak lol
me too send him msg for not to leave LTL................ after that didn't send him msg thinking the same that theres hardly chances of reply

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 6358

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

Originally posted by --khushi--

@Rubal :- good dear....................  so u r also been in India...............
that good u r helping ur parents........................
well i m ur elder in taht case as i have done graduation...............
 
@Missy :- yaar i added unkwn also na thats why dunno wnat to risk................  well i will msg u my pics so that u can see me...............
good to knw she is rercovering............................Inshal Allah may she get well soon......................  and have a long & healthy lyf
lol u shudn add randomrz nva kno wich wierdo/psycho u myt b tlkn 2 LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. oki../.
 
awhh thnx hon iA
yeah i knw abut what to do i dunno lyk to refuse somebody ......................
Sometimes get into trouble for this nature but cant change it
LOL! awhh ... i jus ignore em lol...derz soo many freshyz adin ya itz kinda freaky LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@Missy :- u r right dear................. even i have to ignore such randomrz...................  Its better to be safe then sorry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 6358

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

@trish~omg das wel gud..lucky gurl..i only msgd him 1ce bou not leavn ltl n stf cba afta dat lol nt rely in2 sendn msgz wen derz lyk hadli any chnc of dem replyn bak lol
me too send him msg for not to leave LTL................ after that didn't send him msg thinking the same that theres hardly chances of reply
lol ukno i wud definatly msg him if he rely was dutta!! Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.hahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

lol ukno i wud definatly msg him if he rely was dutta!! Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.hahahaha
if he was really Dutta na then i would love to marry him..........................
I love DUtta soooooooooo much & so i love Mishal as he potrays the charactor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
byeeeeeeeee missy m feeling very sleepy.....................
c u soon..........................Take care................
Love u.....................

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 120   Views: 85305

-Fivr- 120 85305 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Archived Mansion- All Links Here

2 3

Author: iwantitall   Replies: 20   Views: 23186

iwantitall 20 23186 04 April 2012 at 11:09am by --SONEE--
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: minuu   Replies: 1069   Views: 590355

minuu 1069 590355 02 March 2012 at 4:40am by mkat22
~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: waqas_ali   Replies: 1184   Views: 81842

waqas_ali 1184 81842 26 June 2011 at 5:06pm by -Fivr-
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Articles Archive!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Sharona-   Replies: 132   Views: 79503

-Sharona- 132 79503 12 January 2011 at 6:04am by niveditha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index