Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #110 (Page 101)

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hey now a days they are showing too many song sequences on LTL hain na.. I think they should instead stick to dialogue scenes.. and what was wrong with Dutta and Nakku.. ??? Holding phone receiver in their hands and listening to the old man sing.. Arey gana sunna hi hai toh i-pod pe sunn lo.. Kam se kam phone ka bill toh bachega.. Dutta bhi hosiyar hai Seema se aacha badla le raha hai dhoke ka uska phone bill badha kar.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanomIsHeZ.xsana786a--khushi--

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

lol am soo glad i got 2...da oda day i wer wachn suma at nyt n ma net strtd bein naughty wit me...so i jus switchd 2 ma wireles..evn tho i h8 dat1
But its always better that u can switch to second option........................ u knw last nite u used net on my Mobile..................... and it cost me a lot....................... for surffing only 10 min
yrh mobile net costs a bomb unles u gt spesh offa or on contract..hu u wit any way??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimano--khushi--

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishimano

@Mano :-  Mano ur khushi is not more khush khush.......................
my net is troubling a lot....................

awwwwOuch
hey u stupid net why r u troubling my cute cute khushi n not let her 2 b more khush khushAngry
apply Sana's formula.......take some mirchi or iski nazar utaroo.....LOLLOL kun k isko kisi ki nazar lag gaye hai........Ouch
omg i 4gt about dat nazar wala song and nimmboooROFL

arey missy takeaway family allways get gussa we have a takeaway every night i swear mom goes u might as well open up a takeaway wid all da money we give demLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanomIsHeZ.x--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@MAno :- Good idea Mano............... sachi it was awesome earlier......................  ab to nimbu-mirchi tangni hi padegi.........lolz

@Sana :- yeah yaar  my niece is 3 years old but we call her MA..................... she is tooooooooooo  talketive........................
Oh i understand......................  I hope now everything is fine now..........................  that is best funda of lyf...................... yaar problems never ends....................... So its better to face them with smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanosana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

Hey now a days they are showing too many song sequences on LTL hain na.. I think they should instead stick to dialogue scenes.. and what was wrong with Dutta and Nakku.. ??? Holding phone receiver in their hands and listening to the old man sing.. Arey gana sunna hi hai toh i-pod pe sunn lo.. Kam se kam phone ka bill toh bachega.. Dutta bhi hosiyar hai Seema se aacha badla le raha hai dhoke ka uska phone bill badha kar.. LOL
ROFLROFLomg Tina u r sooo funny if they want 2 listen 2 songs use der ipodsssROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanoTIA.TiamIsHeZ.x--khushi--

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by sana786a

Yes today CCC is running at super fast speed.. and my lappy is quite slow today.. i have USB stick na its quite slow compared to broadband so go slow guys for my poor sake

@Khusi.. WHat is ISP darling???
ahh da usb stick i used 2 have one of those dey have average speed nw just use wireless koi baat nahin Tina we shall wait 4 u even i ma struggling 2 make sense of all da posts

Same here Sana.. Even I'm struggling to make sense of the posts.. LOL

@Khushi.. Arey yaar.. yahan toh sab karke dekh liya ISP bhi change kiya but still no improvement in the net speed.. My net connection sucks a big time

@Huma sorry doll I called you here and I'm ignoring you.. Sorry for that.. Pls forgive me.. I'm MT.. chatting with Krishy on FB

i knw pata nhain kaun kya likh raha hain wat i am saying mind is spinning uper say i have my family talking 2 me and im like hmmmmmm wat haan okLOL

orey wah missy veer zaaraaaaaHugchup kyun hain phir
  i am tlkn lekin abhi toda net tortois wlk kar raha hai isi liye muhje bhi ekta kapoor ki serial ki tarah chalna par raha haiLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. 

mishimanosana786a--khushi--

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@Sana... Ok you MT with Net and family.. LOL what haan ok.. Classic expressions of the person lost in convo.. Ha..Ha.

@Khushi.. Yaar.. my problem is that I can't use broadband and the wi-fi connector as I'm always on the move.. So i have to opt for USB stick connector and the speed of it is very limited and it sucks.. I can understand this company people first provide very nice service later they start sucking.. May it be mobile network, Net connection or dish services.. all are same.. either their service starts sucking or they raise the rates of their products.. Grrrr

mishimanosana786a--khushi--

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

@MAno :- Good idea Mano............... sachi it was awesome earlier......................  ab to nimbu-mirchi tangni hi padegi.........lolz

@Sana :- yeah yaar  my niece is 3 years old but we call her MA..................... she is tooooooooooo  talketive........................
Oh i understand......................  I hope now everything is fine now..........................  that is best funda of lyf...................... yaar problems never ends....................... So its better to face them with smile
awww she soundss so cute even my is she can talk 4 englandLOL
nt reallly worse jab dekho police ko bulana parta hain u knw dem witches der husband follows me in his car wen i drop my neice off and on friday sumone rang me on private numaba threatinging 2 r**** meOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimano

Go to top