India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

Autistic child

sunney Groupbie
sunney
sunney

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

I would like to know what r peoples view about autistic person getting married?

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
they need to have  very well-informed, patient and understanding partner who is completely loyal to them since they don't trust strangers too much.  the partner needs to be very self assured and confident, since autistic indvs are not able to shower their affections and feelings towards their loved ones very efficiently.  if they find such a partner, they should marry.

Edited by captkirk - 20 January 2011 at 11:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika1868_KAYNAAT_PrabhkalluARJRANSIDVARSKLimitLessFan

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
autistic ppl r not mad they have evry right 2 live and enjoy marital bliss 2 they r very caring indiviuals only the fact they cant express their feelings lyk we do...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika1868

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
all they need is someone whom they can trust n love n more imp the one they like or who is married to them need not be sympathies with them , that will push them off the radar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika1868_KAYNAAT_

anamika1868 Newbie
anamika1868
anamika1868

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Many Autistics live in their own little world- some of them don't even realize there are other people out there. But, there are people who are 'HFA' (High Functioning Autistic) or have AS (Asperger Syndrome). They often have genius IQ's and are excellent communicators. Such people could possibly marry and lead fairly normal lives.
Mahendra is shown to be intelligent and a high functioning autistic person. He could technically marry though, it may be a very unconventional marriage. Plus, what about Lakshmi.....would she be happy getting married to him?? That's the million dollar question.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkARJRANSIDVARSKLimitLessFan

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I felt that Laxmi is very innocent she does not know anything about Autism and if she marries Mahen is it really fair to her?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkARJRANSIDVARSKLimitLessFan

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
yeah agree with everyones points the person needs to be really paitent and sensitive towards the autistic person who they can trust and reley on

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirk

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
honestly. are u talking abuot mahendra or in general because not all autistic people are as high functioning as mahendra is. They do deserve a chance like everyone else does but to a well-educated, understanding person. I mean in my name is khan sharukh was autistic too and he got married too... but kajol was very understanding about his behavior (until she lost her kid but that kinda just messed with her mental balance for a while and is understandable) but in this show if mahendra marries laxmi, she knows zilch about autism. how will she be able to handle him. forget laxmi, it seems his family barely understands his condition!(at least from right now but i guess its too early to comment--i only saw the first week epi)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index