Bairi Piya

India-Forums

Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

Opinions on a DV-Amoli VM on 'Dulhe Ka Sehra'? (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

very good choice indeed Leela....... wonderful song it is n how gr8 it wud be 2 see as a VM 4 our jodi.... but like the others i have no idea on how 2 make them

i guess every1 is thinking of DV n Amoli's wedding n thats the 1st scene that came 2 my mind when i saw ur title but ...... i think im missing the point here........ like the original song Dv was happy 2 finally get his beloved ie Dulhe ka sehra suhaana lagta hain n Amoli was unwillingly getting married 2 Dv aka ranveer ie dulhan ka to dil deewana lagta hain .......

so will it be romantic clippings?? coz going wiv the flow of the song it was quite saddening 4 Amoli n DV repectively....... unless im way of the path here ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

twettycat Goldie
twettycat
twettycat

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
go on gals..................... i ll w8 4 the vm Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPrileelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Yes, Pri. Romantic scenes from after their weddings are exactly what I was suggesting. Big smile
I'm DVian first and foremost, which means that I have a massive preference for songs focussed visually on DV, whether *DV* is thinking of Amoli, or Amoli is thinking of *DV*. Day Dreaming So long as DV is there throughout on the screen, all is well.
Started stockpiling clips to make a VM, but the tension gets in having to rewatch all the available VMs to ensure that the order in which scenes are placed won't coincidentally be a mirror of some existing VM. That would be an awkwardness worse than two people writing a story on the same subject with the same title with no idea of each other's creative piece. Embarrassment much for the latecomer. Confused
Prior to the wedding, the scenes need serious snipping to look romantic, but it *is* the romantic effect that's to die for. Day Dreaming
Have Deeba's and Nitu's dreamy VMs on my play-queue, and on Youtube, Gowri's lovely VMized collection of Ana's superb captioned pics. There's several lovely VMs by some others too, making for fabulous viewing. Star
After the wedding, there's a huge pile of memorable moments. The exhausting effort is in going through several episodes to find just one scene, then repeat process for next scene. Kudos to everyone who has ever made a VM, and managed to get anything else at all done in the duration. Big smile ClapClapClapClapClap

Originally posted by PreciousPri

so will it be romantic clippings?? coz going wiv the flow of the song it was quite saddening 4 Amoli n DV repectively....... unless im way of the path here ConfusedConfused

Edited by leelaa9 - 23 January 2011 at 12:23am

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Yes, Pri. Romantic scenes from after their weddings are exactly what I was suggesting. Big smile
I'm DVian first and foremost, which means that I have a massive preference for songs focussed visually on DV, whether *DV* is thinking of Amoli, or Amoli is thinking of *DV*. Day Dreaming So long as DV is there throughout on the screen, all is well.

Oh Thank God Big smile..... i was a bit confused that maybe im misreading here Confused......... me 2 DVian b4 im a BPian actually Wink..... n totally agree "So long as DV is there throughout on the screen, all is well."...... Day DreamingDay Dreaming wot i woudnt do to see this again

Started stockpiling clips to make a VM, but the tension gets in having to rewatch all the available VMs to ensure that the order in which scenes are placed won't coincidentally be a mirror of some existing VM. That would be an awkwardness worse than two people writing a story on the same subject with the same title with no idea of each other's creative piece. Embarrassment much for the latecomer. Confused
Yea...... i understand ....... thats the last thing we DVians wud want ...... u no if i can suggest something Embarrassed y dont u giv each 1 of us a VM to see and then we can write the scenes ie the order n let u know wot they r n that will save u time n hopefully make it easier in terms of which order u want the new VM cliipings 2 be in Embarrassed

Prior to the wedding, the scenes need serious snipping to look romantic, but it *is* the romantic effect that's to die for. Day Dreaming
they do ....no doubt .... only after some editing will they look sizzling romantic coz otheriwise its tug-of-war going on as usual Unhappy n its their romance thats definitely is 2 die 4 Heart

Have Deeba's and Nitu's dreamy VMs on my play-queue, and on Youtube, Gowri's lovely VMized collection of Ana's superb captioned pics. There's several lovely VMs by some others too, making for fabulous viewing. Star
Ditto Big smile

After the wedding, there's a huge pile of memorable moments. The exhausting effort is in going through several episodes to find just one scene, then repeat process for next scene. Kudos to everyone who has ever made a VM, and managed to get anything else at all done in the duration. Big smile ClapClapClapClapClap

It is tedious....... n i salute all those who have made VMs ...... their efforts r priceless...... ClapClapClap 

Originally posted by PreciousPri

leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
The VMs are easy to find. Smile Even on Youtube, just search for 'dv amoli' or variations thereof. But some of the people who made those have now apparently moved on to other fandoms. Unhappy

Your solution is *brilliant*. Big smile And logical, if you want to give it a try.
But watching the VMs isn't actually a chore. Day Dreaming I even have several of them playlisted on my cell, though for some inexplicable reason, Deeba's lovely latest Star is beating all my efforts at adding it there. Confused

Then, there's Heena and Saad who only made lovely VMs *way back* before the DV-Amoli wedding. And considering the storyline back then, making a romantic VM must have been effort compounded. Clap

I have a preference for the later VMs because the romance is there in the gentleness in DV's eyes Day Dreaming, and there is less snipping to make the scenes what we want them to be.

And as I said, after the wedding, there's a huge pile of memorable moments. Day Dreaming 

The exhausting effort is in going through several episodes to find just one scene, then repeat process for next scene.

A 'two birds with one stone' would be if anyone watching a BP episode posts a thread here stating what scene they especially loved in it that could be used in a DV-Amoli VM.

Then another scene could be in a new thread, and so on.

Then we can make private notes for ourselves for each VM we watch if we so please, noting the order of scenes to avoid duplicating it.

I've been at making a VM for over a fortnight now. And with every day, my respect for VM-makers skyrockets further.
Haven't decided on a song yet <LOL>. But so long as a close-up of Amoli with blue contact-lenses is included, any song including the ones talking about eyes can play.

Edited by leelaa9 - 24 January 2011 at 10:29pm

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Oh then i can do that since i am doing written updates i come across such scenes every now n then........ like i just finished writing the 16 JAn update n there were a few scenes which wud be perfect 4 romance ....... so if u want i can make a list of the scenes i find good enough 4 a VM n let u know ........ ??

N rather than posting a new thread everytime all scenes cud go in2 one which is specifically for VM only ....... n make it a sticky thread ??

leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
The idea of having it as a sticky topic would be perfect if we had enough threads here everyday that a few less wouldn't matter. More's the pity. I've been running appallingly low on ideas for ages now. Hence, trying for a VM myself instead of just waiting for someone to make one.
I suggested new threads for each scene because that could add somewhat to the forum activity here.

uxghya

Go to top