Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

viren luv nivi or nt.. CTs plz tel us dis atleast (Page 3)

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
yaah artcls r sayin one another diffrntly....bt as seein that foto of sid an nivi i thoght a new track..in childhood viren,nivi,sid,divya,adi etc were the Gang mems(viren befor goin hostel)..sum times vren used to scares nivi..or does mischeifs or try to hav frndship W*H her bt sid always intrvend in it..ths makes viren so dipressed...also tgr is a possibility of expellin viren to hostl becoz f nivi and sid...bt i thnk viren lvs nivi madly....if he hats her defintly he will says to chchl who dislikes nivi...mrovr he says to her tht its unneccssary to infrm hr.....I don't know CTs wont tak any disaster movs ...............

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I think that Viren truly loves Nivi becoz Viren proposed to Nivi and asked Dadi for Nivi's hand before he knew of Sid and Nivi's love. 
  So I think he really loves Nivi.

And the CT WILL NOT TAKE A RISK BY SEPERATING NIVREN'S JODI AS THEY HAVE BECOME HUGELY AND VERYYY POPULAR!

Nivren Rockksss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaykebazzAnanyaVirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinnyYeHoKyaRahaHai

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Yes even am amongst them who will stop watching this show,  I am watching it just for Nivren and find them so sweet and cute jodi,  Its hard to believe that he does not love her,  then why do all this Drama,  Didn't he realise that she will be heart broken after she gets to know he was just usuing her as a means,  and after all he has not got love in his life from anyone and Nivi is the only one who really cares for him and looks after him,I think in one of the Episodes also he says how lucky he is that he has someone like Nivi in his life who cares for him,  and he also said that he was always Nivi's but it is Nivi who is taking time in accepting him,  In another dialogue he says tum jitna waqt lena chahati ho le lo lekin aisa naa ho ke kahi der ho jaye, " this shows how much he is yearning for Nivi's love.   Hope the previous article comes true which says he is madly in love with nivi and he does all this only for Nivi his love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

YeHoKyaRahaHai IF-Sizzlerz
YeHoKyaRahaHai
YeHoKyaRahaHai

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
i desperately hope he loves her.

Otherwise it'll be a disaster-typical sibling rivalry and an innocent gal used as a pawn by one to take revenge against the other.
vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
i really wonder, even if sid is proven guilty he wont be thrown out of house and him being guilty does not mean that viren would be in good books, and after this is over, what about nivi...what will happen to her,  i remember KUSUM, i think this would be on same lines........i think once nivi comes to know about this she should just dump viren, like kusum did to abhay, make her own life..like how kusum did and then move ahead in life...that would make her stronger and a woman of substance, the myth of dependency of women on husband should be broken,  WHAT IF NIVI WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME WITH VIREN...WILL WE FORGIVE NIVI...NO WAY..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

I completely agree with u,  they should show us if he really loves Nivi or not,  But hope they show that he truely loves Nivi and all this wat he did was not Fake,  because in previous artlcle it was said that he is a passionate lover and he is obsessed with Nivi,  they can't cheat us by changing this

Absolutely! And we viewers have got a lot of indications that Viren is in love with Nivi. This Article could only be a promotional tactic to bring back old NivArth Fans and it is definitely working!
akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

i really wonder, even if sid is proven guilty he wont be thrown out of house and him being guilty does not mean that viren would be in good books, and after this is over, what about nivi...what will happen to her,  i remember KUSUM, i think this would be on same lines........i think once nivi comes to know about this she should just dump viren, like kusum did to abhay, make her own life..like how kusum did and then move ahead in life...that would make her stronger and a woman of substance, the myth of dependency of women on husband should be broken,  WHAT IF NIVI WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME WITH VIREN...WILL WE FORGIVE NIVI...NO WAY..
i really love what u have said about we Or Viren Forgiving Nivi for that matter.....He has not been able to forgive Sid for some childhood problem...if that is the caseLOLHow can he expect forgiveness from Nivi...I really wish Nivi gets out of his clutches and make a life....It will be so inpirational to watch her grow strong on her own......Be the one to make each and every one who have hurt her to feel ashamed and repent and grovel But for once she should not forgive.......

The basic storyline which they have on the front .....may be that story will actually begin now....

Edited by akhilha - 23 January 2011 at 2:09am
hi2all Groupbie
hi2all
hi2all

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I truly believe that Viren loves Nivi.....................no one can go this far ...i mean marry someone.....for any kind of revenge ....

Go to top