Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

viren luv nivi or nt.. CTs plz tel us dis atleast (Page 2)

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Hi All,

Sorry to break your dreams...right now Viren is not in love with Nivi. he is just using her for his revenge against Sid. Why? that story is yet to unfold.... Nivi has been a quiet and shy girl from childhood...and sid has always been protective for her... we dont know what kind of boy was Viren in his childhood... was he quiet like nivi...for sure he was not loved as much as sid at home...which could have made him a loner... and he might want to have a firend ..Nivi... but may be sid never let that happen... if I go back to his dialogue...mein to hamesha se hi tumhara tha...tumko apna banane mein mujhe bahut waqt lag gaya hain.... more than love...it show the need to having her from sid... like he wanted to seperate them... their must be resons as to hsow sid played a role in him being sent to boarding... and thus he was deprived of everyone's love...but remember we also dont know sid's past as grown up in delhi...his mission right now...is to make sid go through what he went through... losing everyones trust on sid...and hence their love....

so for now...Nivi is just a way of gaining revenge for Viren..though he will soon realise that he has actually fallen in for her...

sonia  

i jus loved wht u have jus said ... tht since childhood viren wants to have nivi... n also tht dailouge... it said it all.. lets hope ... CTs clear our confusion soon ... n give our nivren chemistry back... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YeHoKyaRahaHai

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Something just came to my mind,  may be in childhood Sid and Viren had problems,  and after that Viren was sent to Boarding school.  then the Sood Family too shifted to Delhi and came back after years,  But could it be in this interval when they were all in Delhi something could have happened that Viren hates sid so much,  COuld it be possible that Viren and Sid fell in love with some girl in Delhi and Sid did something for which the girl started to hate Viren, so now Viren is doing the same thing by snatching Nivi from Sid and making her hate him,  So that he realises the pain when u lose the person u love,  May be this is the mark on his hand that he showed CC that he had tried to commit suicide,  Well this is my POV, dont know how far this is true,  Or it could also be that Viren wanted to return back with the family but they prefered getting Sid with them and since childhood he was the favorite of all the family,  May be it could be there is something more to Sid's character than wat they are portraying him to be,  we yet have to know wat happened when he was in Delhi. 

Edited by friendforall - 21 January 2011 at 2:35am

YeHoKyaRahaHai

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Something just came to my mind,  may be in childhood Sid and Viren had problems,  and after that Viren was sent to Boarding school.  then the Sood Family too shifted to Delhi and came back after years,  But could it be in this interval when they were all in Delhi something could have happened that Viren hates sid so much,  COuld it be possible that Viren and Sid fell in love with some girl in Delhi and Sid did something for which the girl started to hate Viren, so now Viren is doing the same thing by snatching Nivi from Sid and making her hate him,  So that he realises the pain when u lose the person u love,  May be this is the mark on his hand that he showed CC that he had tried to commit suicide,  Well this is my POV, dont know how far this is true,  Or it could also be that Viren wanted to return back with the family but they prefered getting Sid with them and since childhood he was the favorite of all the family,  May be it could be there is something more to Sid's character than wat they are portraying him to be,  we yet have to know wat happened when he was in Delhi. 

u r point can happen ... bt then viren wnt keep a childhood pic of nivi n sid .. n tht too folded one... so i think before leavin it self he has some issu with side... n lovin nivi.. well let CTs first clear us tht he loves nivi or nt ... as its gettin on my nerves now... wht the hell is goin on ... 

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

Originally posted by friendforall

u r point can happen ... bt then viren wnt keep a childhood pic of nivi n sid .. n tht too folded one... so i think before leavin it self he has some issu with side... n lovin nivi.. well let CTs first clear us tht he loves nivi or nt ... as its gettin on my nerves now... wht the hell is goin on ... 

I completely agree with u even I am getting fedup with the track now, Its high time they disclose the secret so that we can peacefully watch the show,  so that we are no more in suspense, because its getting on our nerves,  and hope the CT give a strong and valid reason as to why Viren is behaving like this or else it will make no sense, 
MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
they should do justice to viren's character!!!!!!!!!

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

they should do justice to viren's character!!!!!!!!!

Yes u r right,  they have to do justice to his character,  and hope they keep the Nivren Jodi,  because am sure most of us want this jodi to remain,  and become much stronger

teddybear66

anjali_roy Groupbie
anjali_roy
anjali_roy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
i dont thnk that viren luv nivi..!!
vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
no he does not love nivi...but the article they published before about kinshuk turning psychotic said something else.....very very confusing and misleading...please tell us which is correct...or are they wating for our reactions then they will decide what they have to do next.....they are surely going to loose many viewers as i dont think people would be happy in watching a show full of villians and conspiracies...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyYeHoKyaRahaHai

Go to top