viren luv nivi or nt.. CTs plz tel us dis atleast - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by friendforall

Something just came to my mind,  may be in childhood Sid and Viren had problems,  and after that Viren was sent to Boarding school.  then the Sood Family too shifted to Delhi and came back after years,  But could it be in this interval when they were all in Delhi something could have happened that Viren hates sid so much,  COuld it be possible that Viren and Sid fell in love with some girl in Delhi and Sid did something for which the girl started to hate Viren, so now Viren is doing the same thing by snatching Nivi from Sid and making her hate him,  So that he realises the pain when u lose the person u love,  May be this is the mark on his hand that he showed CC that he had tried to commit suicide,  Well this is my POV, dont know how far this is true,  Or it could also be that Viren wanted to return back with the family but they prefered getting Sid with them and since childhood he was the favorite of all the family,  May be it could be there is something more to Sid's character than wat they are portraying him to be,  we yet have to know wat happened when he was in Delhi. 

u r point can happen ... bt then viren wnt keep a childhood pic of nivi n sid .. n tht too folded one... so i think before leavin it self he has some issu with side... n lovin nivi.. well let CTs first clear us tht he loves nivi or nt ... as its gettin on my nerves now... wht the hell is goin on ... 
Originally posted by teddybear66

u r point can happen ... bt then viren wnt keep a childhood pic of nivi n sid .. n tht too folded one... so i think before leavin it self he has some issu with side... n lovin nivi.. well let CTs first clear us tht he loves nivi or nt ... as its gettin on my nerves now... wht the hell is goin on ... 

I completely agree with u even I am getting fedup with the track now, Its high time they disclose the secret so that we can peacefully watch the show,  so that we are no more in suspense, because its getting on our nerves,  and hope the CT give a strong and valid reason as to why Viren is behaving like this or else it will make no sense, 
they should do justice to viren's character!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

they should do justice to viren's character!!!!!!!!!

Yes u r right,  they have to do justice to his character,  and hope they keep the Nivren Jodi,  because am sure most of us want this jodi to remain,  and become much stronger
i dont thnk that viren luv nivi..!!
no he does not love nivi...but the article they published before about kinshuk turning psychotic said something else.....very very confusing and misleading...please tell us which is correct...or are they wating for our reactions then they will decide what they have to do next.....they are surely going to loose many viewers as i dont think people would be happy in watching a show full of villians and conspiracies...
yaah artcls r sayin one another diffrntly....bt as seein that foto of sid an nivi i thoght a new track..in childhood viren,nivi,sid,divya,adi etc were the Gang mems(viren befor goin hostel)..sum times vren used to scares nivi..or does mischeifs or try to hav frndship W*H her bt sid always intrvend in it..ths makes viren so dipressed...also tgr is a possibility of expellin viren to hostl becoz f nivi and sid...bt i thnk viren lvs nivi madly....if he hats her defintly he will says to chchl who dislikes nivi...mrovr he says to her tht its unneccssary to infrm hr.....I don't know CTs wont tak any disaster movs ...............
I think that Viren truly loves Nivi becoz Viren proposed to Nivi and asked Dadi for Nivi's hand before he knew of Sid and Nivi's love. 
  So I think he really loves Nivi.

And the CT WILL NOT TAKE A RISK BY SEPERATING NIVREN'S JODI AS THEY HAVE BECOME HUGELY AND VERYYY POPULAR!

Nivren Rockksss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes even am amongst them who will stop watching this show,  I am watching it just for Nivren and find them so sweet and cute jodi,  Its hard to believe that he does not love her,  then why do all this Drama,  Didn't he realise that she will be heart broken after she gets to know he was just usuing her as a means,  and after all he has not got love in his life from anyone and Nivi is the only one who really cares for him and looks after him,I think in one of the Episodes also he says how lucky he is that he has someone like Nivi in his life who cares for him,  and he also said that he was always Nivi's but it is Nivi who is taking time in accepting him,  In another dialogue he says tum jitna waqt lena chahati ho le lo lekin aisa naa ho ke kahi der ho jaye, " this shows how much he is yearning for Nivi's love.   Hope the previous article comes true which says he is madly in love with nivi and he does all this only for Nivi his love
i desperately hope he loves her.

Otherwise it'll be a disaster-typical sibling rivalry and an innocent gal used as a pawn by one to take revenge against the other.