Mukti Bandhan

India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

Devaki might be Baawanji Bhai daughter!! (Page 3)

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Good point tvbuff211 even I dont think shes I.M.Virani's daughter cause I want vaiki as apair guys.....

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trendzy

Good point tvbuff211 even I dont think shes I.M.Virani's daughter cause I want vaiki as apair guys.....

yeah, now even i think  same bcoz  vaishabh's mom always keeps saying dt devki would be better for him
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trendzy

aage aage dekho hota hai kya LOL
sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvbuff211

She should not be shown as IM Virani's daughter. If the boy and girl (as shown in flashback) are IM and Bhavanji's daughter and if Devki is IM's daughter - then she has to be older than both his sons. That does not seem to be the case. Sidharth seems older than her.

good point even I was thinking of same.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index