Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #5 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 73)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
how is Dhobi Ghaat people??? is it worth wasting a free ticket??LOL

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Hi....all

@ about Dhobi Ghat....
the movie just like a documentory.... Its like one of those so-called art movies made by so called intellectuals... It looks with a western perspective, like a BBC reporter made documentory. Even slum dog millionaire showed kids in slum having fun playing cricket and a police officer listening and believing what the prisoner had to say.

Thank God it was 95 minutes only. All of us had a headache at the end of it. Audience actually clapped with delight once the movie was over!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Hi....all

@ about Dhobi Ghat....
the movie just like a documentory.... Its like one of those so-called art movies made by so called intellectuals... It looks with a western perspective, like a BBC reporter made documentory. Even slum dog millionaire showed kids in slum having fun playing cricket and a police officer listening and believing what the prisoner had to say.

Thank God it was 95 minutes only. All of us had a headache at the end of it. Audience actually clapped with delight once the movie was over!!Big smile

awwwwwwww... tht movie looked soo good... why man.. i wanna see it.. but then i dont wanna waste my free ticket..wat do i do.. im in diemma..

Hello vinz.. hw r u my friend

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92-Believe-

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Hi....all

@ about Dhobi Ghat....

awwwwwwww... tht movie looked soo good... why man.. i wanna see it.. but then i dont wanna waste my free ticket..wat do i do.. im in diemma..

lol.........actuly yday my friend take me with him.........i think he wanna do some revenge with me....TongueLOL

Hello vinz.. hw r u my friend--hello pul....am fine mere dost....hows the dayBig smile
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Go watch it. Big deal .. I think Maya loved it :)

The new guy...and other two girls ,acted so natural.....actuly aise movie dhekne ko ek different mood hona hey...and yday am not in that kind of mood...may be thats why I feel like that way ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

lol.........actuly yday my friend take me with him.........i think he wanna do some revenge with me....TongueLOL

Hello vinz.. hw r u my friend--hello pul....am fine mere dost....hows the dayBig smile
[/QUOTE]

The day has been good Vinz..wat abt u

Pooja.. i get only 1 ticket in like 2 weeks.. i dont want to waste it and then regret.. but i may watch it.. im very unpredictable..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92-Believe-

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

The day has been good Vinz..wat abt u--My day just started....reached office...doing multitasking now....checking IF n doing my work tooBig smile are u working?

Pooja.. i get only 1 ticket in like 2 weeks.. i dont want to waste it and then regret.. but i may watch it.. im very unpredictable..LOL
[/QUOTE]

Go to top