Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #5 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 5)

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 6796

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii

@isha ok we wont giv any name
@goldysom
dimple lambi race ki ghodi v hai aur needle ki tarah v hai,structure wise n even functionwise,mujhe to bahot chubhti hai...very diplomatic
now i dnt like ashish n manish bcoz both r playin cheap games so now i hope sai in dono ka band baja de.

Oye, am getting clues. Wrong or right. LolLOL
Isn't ashish very much like varun from season two?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnii.GoldySom.axeion

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Joined: 25 June 2010
Posts: 1148

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

No one confirmed about that DhobiGhat girl . Any idea?

nope

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23326

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Ishiii... Will answer ur question later...

Goldy, I play anything and everything as long as I have company... I hate video games though, but if the company is good... I play them :)

Max n Chris play all strategy and war games, so when I play with them, it's Call of Duty. But I am playing with my niece n nephew, then we play Bowling, golf, Tennis and such games...or Rockband. I got them Dance Central for Christmas, and it's so cool...Embarrassed

Personally, I prefer playing real games where I can sweat Confused

What abt u, Saab ji???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Isha.Isha

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Joined: 20 March 2006
Posts: 7131

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Isha.Isha

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 6796

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

What about Dhobi ghat girl ? You mean monica dogra ?

Isha ...i never watched Splitsvilla ...came to know about it only because of sakshi pradhan :)


Nope the girl playing Yasmin - Kirti..
I think it is the same Kirti who was part of Roadies season 1.

Splitsvilla - okSmile

I know you will go for option 2 for my question/topic for the day.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Joined: 25 June 2010
Posts: 1148

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by roshnii

@isha ok we wont giv any name
@goldysom
dimple lambi race ki ghodi v hai aur needle ki tarah v hai,structure wise n even functionwise,mujhe to bahot chubhti hai...very diplomatic
now i dnt like ashish n manish bcoz both r playin cheap games so now i hope sai in dono ka band baja de.

Oye, am getting clues. Wrong or right. LolLOL
Isn't ashish very much like varun from season two?


looks aur physiq me to nahi, aur manish isnt as ghatiya as varun,i never likd da commentary of varun..khud ko kitna handsum samajhta tha,bechare ko itni badi galatfehmi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Isha.Ishaaxeion

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 6796

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii


looks aur physiq me to nahi, aur manish isnt as ghatiya as varun,i never likd da commentary of varun..khud ko kitna handsum samajhta tha,bechare ko itni badi galatfehmi


I asked about Ashish.
I never liked Varun even a bit.AngryDead Cheapo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.

.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 3320

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Ishiii... Will answer ur question later...

Goldy, I play anything and everything as long as I have company... I hate video games though, but if the company is good... I play them :)

Max n Chris play all strategy and war games, so when I play with them, it's Call of Duty.
But I am playing with my niece n nephew, then we play Bowling, golf, Tennis and such games...or Rockband. I got them Dance Central for Christmas, and it's so cool...Embarrassed

Personally, I prefer playing real games where I can sweat Confused  -- haan good for health...LOL

What abt u, Saab ji???
 
Me indoor or Outdoor / Real game or Video game  only Cricket.  and its soo HOT Embarrassed
Memsaab, great working place... Itna bhi mat jalavo yaar.OuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeion

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34988

meluvsrk 628 34988 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76893

.Aparajhita. 865 76893 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36218

SobtiObsession 1159 36218 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25091

ROBlicious. 609 25091 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 47838

relentless. 1195 47838 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index