Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #5 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 148)

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

he said Hritik is a child..LOL

actually the thing started when people asked salman how did he like guzaarish so he said.. these types of movies dont work with the audience.. i did a movie on HIV and none went to watch the movie "he said ik kutta bhi dekhne nahi gaya" and media twisted it to as Salman said that koi kutta bhi guzaarisha dehne nahi gaya.. but then they provided with the video of the event and it was cleared that they mis printed it.. but without knowing wat salman said.. Hritik and Sanjay Bhansali reacted to what they assumed salman said.. to which Salman sais they need to understand wat i say and what is being printed.. Hritik is a child and Bhanslai is a grown man.. they need to see the truth..

TFS!
Sallu kya hai over-grown man?LOL

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

What did Sallu say about Hrithik and Hrithik got upset about it ?? Confused

actually the thing started when people asked salman how did he like guzaarish so he said.. these types of movies dont work with the audience.. i did a movie on HIV and none went to watch the movie "he said ik kutta bhi dekhne nahi gaya" and media twisted it to as Salman said that koi kutta bhi guzaarisha dehne nahi gaya.. but then they provided with the video of the event and it was cleared that they mis printed it.. but without knowing wat salman said.. Hritik and Sanjay Bhansali reacted to what they assumed salman said.. to which Salman sais they need to understand wat i say and what is being printed.. Hritik is a child and Bhanslai is a grown man.. they need to see the truth..

Media ka kaam hain twist karnaAngry...but I dint know this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishafire_gun

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Originally posted by prodigy007

I think he said something regarding his film 'Koi kutta bhi nahi dekhe'!
Ouch - Sallu ne kuch jyada pee li thi kya ......Ouch LOL

I just found it on some article online Pulwasha has given another version she probably knows better!
[/QUOTE]

Naah, she has Sallu-ki-buraai-proof glasses on!
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

What did Sallu say about Hrithik and Hrithik got upset about it ?? Confused

Hmmm........But Sallu should be careful with such statements (kutta and all ) - By now he must be knowing How media like to twist such sentences and words.......why give them chances - oh well.......chalo patch up ho gaya to all is well now........Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

"Hell hath no fury like Sallu scorned. When Guzaarish released, Sallu came out guns blazing. And it was all directed at director Sanjay Leela Bhansali. 

Sallu was miffed that he wasn't cast in the film when, in fact, he had been the one to introduce Bhansali to Christopher Nolan's The Prestige, which inspired the director to make his version.

At a press conference, when a girl asked him how to make it big in tinseltown, Sallu made no bones about his aggression towards Bhansali. 

He responded with, 'Jaake usko milo. Voh tumhare pe picture bana dega, khud khoob kamayega, lekin tumko kuch nahin dega.' That meant, 'Go meet him. He will make a picture starring you and will make oodles of money, but will give you nothing.' Ouch!

Sallu wasn't done yet. When someone else at the conference asked for his reactions on Guzaarish, Sallu minced no words and declared that even mosquitos weren't in the theatre and not even a dog would watch the film!"

Source:http://www.sify.com/movies/salman-vs-the-world-imagegallery-bollywood-lbypt9aecja.html#galname

He didnt say that he said.." go meet him he will give u alot of money.. maybe make a film on u.. he does alot of charity"

Isha.IshaWreckLass

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
salman khan acting ke naam pe dabba.. watch Tere naam, Kyonki, hum aapke hain koun, baaghi, saajan, humsaath saath hain, hum dil de chuke sanam, Phir Milenge again please..No maine pyar kiya would have happened if Salman was not there..

(tere naam mein sallu ka acting smoke cigrattes and have a weird hairdo and wearing wierd expressions on face whenever he looks lustfully at the sweet sixteen girl bhumika chawala and it was like a love story a well built budda and a small convenant girl hehehe)

hum aapke hain koun is more like chitrhaar than a movie it has like full of songs whenever there is no songs to think off from my music directors they put some dialogues and this movie was hit by madhuri's ultimate sacrificeAngry to act opposite to a non actor salman)

saajan was hit because of real love story enacted well by sanju baba and madhuri madam on screen and salman was guest roleLOL

baaghi was a flop because they gave lot of screen space to salman LOL

humsaath saath hain was saved from diasater by other actors it was more like a televsion serial enacted on big screen with big actors sallu had a small role

hum dil de chuke sanam was made hit by ajay devgan superb acting and here also sallu is in guest role

maine pyar kiya was hit because guys wanted to do watch fresh maal on screen they were fed up watching buddi sreedevi and jayaprada and asha pareks

I am official sallu basher now and I love it

Isha.Isha

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by prodigy007

I think he said something regarding his film 'Koi kutta bhi nahi dekhe'!
Ouch - Sallu ne kuch jyada pee li thi kya ......Ouch LOL

I just found it on some article online Pulwasha has given another version she probably knows better!

Naah, she has Sallu-ki-buraai-proof glasses on!
[/QUOTE]

LMAO nooo.. u want me to show u the video?? i talk with proofs...LOL

Isha.Isha

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

salman khan acting ke naam pe dabba.. watch Tere naam, Kyonki, hum aapke hain koun, baaghi, saajan, humsaath saath hain, hum dil de chuke sanam, Phir Milenge again please..No maine pyar kiya would have happened if Salman was not there..

(tere naam mein sallu ka acting smoke cigrattes and have a weird hairdo and wearing wierd expressions on face whenever he looks lustfully at the sweet sixteen girl bhumika chawala and it was like a love story a well built budda and a small convenant girl hehehe)

hum aapke hain koun is more like chitrhaar than a movie it has like full of songs whenever there is no songs to think off from my music directors they put some dialogues and this movie was hit by madhuri's ultimate sacrificeAngry to act opposite to a non actor salman)

saajan was hit because of real love story enacted well by sanju baba and madhuri madam on screen and salman was guest roleLOL

baaghi was a flop because they gave lot of screen space to salman LOL

humsaath saath hain was saved from diasater by other actors it was more like a televsion serial enacted on big screen with big actors sallu had a small role

hum dil de chuke sanam was made hit by ajay devgan superb acting and here also sallu is in guest role

maine pyar kiya was hit because guys wanted to do watch fresh maal on screen they were fed up watching buddi sreedevi and jayaprada and asha pareks

I am official sallu basher now and I love it

i dont care..HUHHHH...LOLLOL.. i liked him.. i like him and i will like him for life.. u have ur own opinionBig smile

Edited by Pulwasha - 24 January 2011 at 12:57pm

raffuchakkarIsha.Isha

Go to top