Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prodigy007

In one of the initial episodes Isha! Some quiet jibes exchanged Kareena didn't hold back, all Kajol could muster was her nervous cackle to see her through. :)

Oh thanks Kabir. Did not know. Will try to check on youtube if they have it still.
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystalline23

hmm I heard AB baby and plastic Ash have problems in their marriage....
aur yeh bhu suna ki Farah and SRK patched up

Ekta any comment about first sentence?
I read about Farah and SRK patch up too.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prodigy007

I think he said something regarding his film 'Koi kutta bhi nahi dekhe'!

Ouch - Sallu ne kuch jyada pee li thi kya ...... πŸ˜†
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

soni ke nakhare Sone lagde.......πŸ˜†

Good one! Haan but mujhe nahi Arjun koπŸ˜†
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Yeh aap sarcastically bol rahe ho, ya seriously πŸ˜•

Most probably sarcastic!!
Pallo don't bite...noone needs to defend their preferences in life!!! Not even to warm up the chat thread!!
WreckLass thumbnail

"Hell hath no fury like Sallu scorned. When Guzaarish released, Sallu came out guns blazing. And it was all directed at director Sanjay Leela Bhansali. 

Sallu was miffed that he wasn't cast in the film when, in fact, he had been the one to introduce Bhansali to Christopher Nolan's The Prestige, which inspired the director to make his version.

At a press conference, when a girl asked him how to make it big in tinseltown, Sallu made no bones about his aggression towards Bhansali. 

He responded with, 'Jaake usko milo. Voh tumhare pe picture bana dega, khud khoob kamayega, lekin tumko kuch nahin dega.' That meant, 'Go meet him. He will make a picture starring you and will make oodles of money, but will give you nothing.' Ouch!

Sallu wasn't done yet. When someone else at the conference asked for his reactions on Guzaarish, Sallu minced no words and declared that even mosquitos weren't in the theatre and not even a dog would watch the film!"

Source:http://www.sify.com/movies/salman-vs-the-world-imagegallery-bollywood-lbypt9aecja.html#galname

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ouch - Sallu ne kuch jyada pee li thi kya ...... πŸ˜†

he didnt say that to guzaarish bachon but to his own film Phir Milenge..😳
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think he said something regarding his film 'Koi kutta bhi nahi dekhe'!

Ouch - Sallu ne kuch jyada pee li thi kya ...... πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

I just found it on some article online Pulwasha has given another version she probably knows better!
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

he said Hritik is a child..πŸ˜†

actually the thing started when people asked salman how did he like guzaarish so he said.. these types of movies dont work with the audience.. i did a movie on HIV and none went to watch the movie "he said ik kutta bhi dekhne nahi gaya" and media twisted it to as Salman said that koi kutta bhi guzaarisha dehne nahi gaya.. but then they provided with the video of the event and it was cleared that they mis printed it.. but without knowing wat salman said.. Hritik and Sanjay Bhansali reacted to what they assumed salman said.. to which Salman sais they need to understand wat i say and what is being printed.. Hritik is a child and Bhanslai is a grown man.. they need to see the truth..

TFS!
Sallu kya hai over-grown man?πŸ˜†
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

he said Hritik is a child..πŸ˜†

actually the thing started when people asked salman how did he like guzaarish so he said.. these types of movies dont work with the audience.. i did a movie on HIV and none went to watch the movie "he said ik kutta bhi dekhne nahi gaya" and media twisted it to as Salman said that koi kutta bhi guzaarisha dehne nahi gaya.. but then they provided with the video of the event and it was cleared that they mis printed it.. but without knowing wat salman said.. Hritik and Sanjay Bhansali reacted to what they assumed salman said.. to which Salman sais they need to understand wat i say and what is being printed.. Hritik is a child and Bhanslai is a grown man.. they need to see the truth..

Media ka kaam hain twist karna😑...but I dint know this...