Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Goldysom

Thousands of languages around this world 
But
"SMILE"😃 can beat them all ..
Bcoz
"SMILE" is the Language even a BABY can UNDERSTAND ....
...so my dear friends KEEP SMILING ...!!!!😃

Somaji pehle rulaatheh ho phir smile karne par majboor kartheh ho? majara kya hai??
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shizaru

Thats a matter of opinion now by all different sectors of pakistani society.........she herself has stated she was an ambassador (entertainment keh hawaleh se) and then of course denied it in other interviews...............the aam jantha are incensed with her behaviour and took it to heart and are of the view that she has given all non pakistanis a bad impression of pakistani girls...........but i feel to some extent our intelligence is being insulted...........the discerning viewer wont do that 😃

yes surlly sum of d janta wudnt take it dat way! bt sadly we r jus a minority!
even ma parnts while watchg d show sed dt she has disgraced pakis!!!

well.. d equatn is usualy difrnt wn it comes 2 paki-indians na!
n  i dnt believ dt she reprsnts pakis

bt unfrntly MANY indians wd easily throw dirt at pakis.. keepin veena;s actions in mind! : |

.GoldySom. thumbnail

Somaji pehle rulaatheh ho phir smile karne par majboor kartheh ho? majara kya hai??

heh Nind Ji.... kya kahediya aapne...  ðŸ˜­
Mein kisi ko rona nahi dekh saktha tho mein kaise rulatha hun....😭

We were just playing bakra game.. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†  every thing is for just fun.😆

Shizaru thumbnail

Originally posted by: monami18385

yes surlly sum of d janta wudnt take it dat way! bt sadly we r jus a minority!
even ma parnts while watchg d show sed dt she has disgraced pakis!!!

well.. d equatn is usualy difrnt wn it comes 2 paki-indians na!
n  i dnt believ dt she reprsnts pakis

bt unfrntly MANY indians wd easily throw dirt at pakis.. keepin veena;s actions in mind! : |

they would use Veenas actions as another excuse to hurl dirt at them, but i feel and hope they are the minority........because if we judge people based on behaviours of one their fellow country men then the world is doomed...........imagine if you went abroad and as soon as you said you are from India.....people assumed you must behave like the item girls of bollywood........who seem to becoming more known than our leading heroines........imagine after watching BB people thought we are all like Ms Diplomatic Dolly????
Edited by Shizaru - 13 years ago
Shizaru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldysom

heh Nind Ji.... kya kahediya aapne...  ðŸ˜­
Mein kisi ko rona nahi dekh saktha tho mein kaise rulatha hun....😭

We were just playing bakra game.. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†  every thing is for just fun.😆

chalo teek hai, lekin dubara meri beti koh tung math karna pls 😃
Shizaru thumbnail
Ucha guys and gals........hum toh chali have food to cook.......and then sit back and watch the apsara awards............looks good so far apart from rakshanda khan..........she is one tv bahu / vamp who i prefer not to watch........do any of you know what the deal with her is? is she married?  her and urvashi dholakia in the BB house would be nothing short of drama and pure entertainment..........
.Monami. thumbnail

they would use Veenas actions as another excuse to hurl dirt at them, but i feel and hope they are the minority........because if we judge people based on behaviours of one their fellow country men then the world is doomed...........imagine if you went abroad and as soon as you said you are from India.....people assumed you must behave like the item girls of bollywood........who seem to becoming more known than our leading heroines........imagine after watching BB people thought we are all like Ms Diplomatic Dolly????

its mstly an indian-paki thing.. dsnt happn wit odrs!
bt hey.. its a true reality dear!
ma frind in baroda, gujrat (he;s a muslim).. says dt every single day he faces ppl (at work) hu give him justifcatn dt they rnt against islam, etc. (as soon as they hear his name n kno dt he;s a muslim). and they wernt even discussin anythn abt islam,muslims...

n its so true.. ! dt muslims r targetted jus cus a few muslims.. dnt follow islam;s ACTUAL teachings!
: ( !!!!

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arre naani, u shld have seen Rakshnda n Urvashi on Meethi Churi... They were simply awesome...😃

Rakshanda isn't married yet.. 
.Monami. thumbnail

Ucha guys and gals........hum toh chali have food to cook.......and then sit back and watch the apsara awards............looks good so far apart from rakshanda khan..........she is one tv bahu / vamp who i prefer not to watch........do any of you know what the deal with her is? is she married?  her and urvashi dholakia in the BB house would be nothing short of drama and pure entertainment..........

it wus nice : ) liked it.. !! sajid khan as dolly bindra wus amusin ; ) !
oh n rakshu n urvashi wud b rockin BB house...!! i watchd both of em on meethi choori no.1 .. LOLS! they r hilarious !!! ; )
.Monami. thumbnail
newas nind ekta .. me off nw!

tke cre u bth : ) enjoy!