Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Poo, Will let u know if I watch it :))

Chalo gtg now, will be back in sometime :))
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
HelloooOOooOOoooOO anybody home??? πŸ˜›
axeion thumbnail
My cousin watched "Dhobi Ghat" at the theatre yesterday and said he wanted to walkout I trust his reviews, so dropped the idea of watching it at the theatre πŸ˜• Watching now online, will  come back and post my take on it πŸ€”
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

πŸ€— to all

Naani πŸ€— Hows Saturday treating u πŸ˜ƒ
axeion thumbnail
Almost mid-way into the movie... And seriously, meri haalat kuch aisi hai 
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Almost mid-way into the movie... And seriously, meri haalat kuch aisi hai 

Ektu its not entertainment movie, neither it has a message like all AK movies πŸ˜† thodi ajeeb type ki hain...I saw the making of it....Classic way se shoot ki hain πŸ‘ 
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Naani πŸ€— Hows Saturday treating u πŸ˜ƒ

been busy today πŸ˜• just sat down now and switched tv on and some award show just started with srk and shahid........so we have ordered some food and sit thru the starry antics........i saw a glimpse of sallu shaking a leg to sheila so will sit and wait

hows your saturday beenπŸ˜ƒ
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

been busy today πŸ˜• just sat down now and switched tv on and some award show just started with srk and shahid........so we have ordered some food and sit thru the starry antics........i saw a glimpse of sallu shaking a leg to sheila so will sit and wait

hows your saturday beenπŸ˜ƒ

Woke up pretty early, so finished most of my weekend tasks even before my part of the world was out of their bed πŸ˜† Cooked and had a proper 3-course meal after ages πŸ˜³ Now watching "Dhobi Ghat"... And will then head out for some grocery shopping...."Retail Therapy" was on my initial list of things to do today, but postponed it till tmrow πŸ˜ƒ
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Ektu its not entertainment movie, neither it has a message like all AK movies πŸ˜† thodi ajeeb type ki hain...I saw the making of it....Classic way se shoot ki hain πŸ‘ 

Ajeeb nahi hai Mihir, I get what's going on..But the only thing it's all so hotch-potch and doesn't really make any sense...πŸ˜•
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bipasha Basu on my tv screen i feel like throwing my slipper at it!!!! I cannot stand that girl...........and her dirty boyfriend who always looks unwashed...........sorry bb and ja fans