Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hellooooooooooooo all...........tried to read/catch up  past pages, but gave up......πŸ˜†

So are we clear about that daal yet ?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Don't dig up that daal again.. some people were clear about it and some not πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Nehru was a big player/operator! Very sharp and deft when it came to women, he'd put Brando to shame

Yup. He was such a player!! They say he died of some STD disease. Poor Kamala Nehru tried to control bratty Indira but nehru spoilt her rotten. She eloped with the sabzi supplier's son..Feroze and Gandhi decided to give them the last name 'Gandhi' as it would be more acceptable to the ppl of India. Gandhi was Feroze's Mom's maiden name, not his Father's.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

i am dead guys...i just bombed my ap chemistry exam πŸ˜­

ao frigginnn HARD and LONG...cudnt complete 25% of it and pretty sure bombed the 75% i attempted πŸ˜• damnnit guys...im screwed...dunno wat to do?

awwww i dont know too.. but just relax.. everything happens for good..
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ao frigginnn HARD and LONG...cudnt complete 25% of it and pretty sure bombed the 75% i attempted πŸ˜• damnnit guys...im screwed...dunno wat to do?

Mata ke darshan nahi kiye the aaj?? πŸ˜‰ jokes apart.. study for the next one πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Yup. He was such a player!! They say he died of some STD disease. Poor Kamala Nehru tried to control bratty Indira but nehru spoilt her rotten. She eloped with the sabzi supplier's son..Feroze and Gandhi decided to give them the last name 'Gandhi' as it would be more acceptable to the ppl of India. Gandhi was Feroze's Mom's maiden name, not his Father's.

Hailaaaa sabzi wala son??? sachi????😲
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah Chem is hard..but its okay, im sure there will be a curve..its just the midterm, study hard for the AP exam which really matters..but im sure you did greatπŸ‘πŸΌ
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Shahid came to my Univ.. but who cares i never moved from the library to go meet him..πŸ˜†

Lo kar lo baat.......Poor Shahid is still in depression and can;t get over the shock you gave him !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Lo kar lo baat.......Poor Shahid is still in depression and can;t get over the shock you gave him !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 ofcourse.. he should be..he missed a chance to meet Pallo raniπŸ˜† i meant girls were going crazy Shahid shahid and then i told my sister she was like why didnt u send me in ur place to univ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Salman hota to mein dori dori jati..😳
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ab tv kam dekho aur chemistry jyadaa dekho aur padhoπŸ˜‰ agli baar acche dena examπŸ˜‰...cheer up😊
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Got to go for a few ppl.
Keep rocking. Daal, who's who to who, chumma... sab ka karte raho churma

And Purvi - Ashmit banne ko kisne hint kiya aap ko? Meri post me to aisa kuchh bhi nahi tha. LOL.
Will be back....