Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #5 : INVITES ONLY ~~ - Page 32

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Isha.

Are aise hi daily soaps me bhi characters ko bhi maaro aur zinda karo laga raheta hai πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

The trend started since those days!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Are aise hi daily soaps me bhi characters ko bhi maaro aur zinda karo laga raheta hai πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Maybe daily soap walas got that idea from Liril soap walas.. fake killing someone to make your soap hitπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: purva

Now here we differ.. I used to like that soapπŸ˜†.. but shame on the makers for such marketing strategy πŸ˜‘🀒

Maine Liril ziada use nahi kiya.. mere zamane tak liril madoom ho chuka tha..πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

I've heard that Raj kapoor was the worst. He used to create juicy gossip around him at the time of his film's release. Apparently, he created a gossip that Dimple was Nargis and his daughter around Bobby's release. It's not true.

Yeah that rumour's been there forever. But he was dead against Rishi marrying Dimple. He was okay with Neetu, not Dimple. Pata nahin.

Nargis was some kothewali's daughter, nahin? And lookie who her son dragged in...another similar woman...Dilnawaz and the daughters acted all hoity toity with her initially. πŸ˜•
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Maybe daily soap walas got that idea from Liril soap walas.. fake killing someone to make your soap hitπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Is pe se yaad aaya... right after that 26th Jan ka bhayankar din.... we used to get constant rumors of another strong earthquake happening coincidentally more so during Kyonki telecasting time. Those days, the main hero character was going to die. So crazy were the ladies, they were praying the shocks not to come during that half an hour so they can watch the serial.
Bolo ab kya bolte hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh, btw anyone remember that Nirma girl? The one on the packet? She actually died. That product was launched in her name.

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

Maine Liril ziada use nahi kiya.. mere zamane tak liril madoom ho chuka tha..πŸ˜†

I like any soap with citrus smell.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I don't use them myself; I make my hubby use them.. I use Pears😳.. mummy ka sabun mera sabun..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

Oh, btw anyone remember that Nirma girl? The one on the packet? She actually died. That product was launched in her name.

That lilttle girl on the pack? She had polio, it was rumoured. πŸ˜•
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

I like any soap with citrus smell.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I don't use them myself; I make my hubby use them.. I use Pears😳.. mummy ka sabun mera sabun..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pears's ads were soo cute..Embarrassed achi scheme hai agar soap se alergy ho to bechare miyan bhugtein..πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Is pe se yaad aaya... right after that 26th Jan ka bhayankar din.... we used to get constant rumors of another strong earthquake happening coincidentally more so during Kyonki telecasting time. Those days, the main hero character was going to die. So crazy were the ladies, they were praying the shocks not to come during that half an hour so they can watch the serial.
Bolo ab kya bolte hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i have seen this deewanapan in Pakistan too..πŸ˜†