Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Wow!! Thanks Pallo!! πŸ€—

Did ya all notice the very young Ila Arun in the first Hajmola ad? Wow, I'd never seen that. And Jaya Prada was so pretty. Now she's Amar Singhji ki GF. Sad. πŸ˜•

ur welcome...πŸ€— and didnt u see Raju Hirani in tht elephant ad?😳
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

Evening all :)

aaj zaldi se bye nahi bolna mere dost 😑
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva

Thank you Pullo.. that DD tune in the beginning gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it πŸ˜³ it takes me back to those days πŸ˜πŸ˜³

BTW.. had any one heard about that Liril girl?? I had heard that she died while filming the same commercial πŸ˜•

Yea I heard that too! Very mysterious then the Divya Bharti incident!
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow!! Thanks Pallo!! πŸ€—

Did ya all notice the very young Ila Arun in the first Hajmola ad? Wow, I'd never seen that. And Jaya Prada was so pretty. Now she's Amar Singhji ki GF. Sad. πŸ˜•

Pallo πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Aawwww😍
Am still watching.... Not even half way through.
More in few.

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok every body knows that when manoj was abt  to enter in house that salman talked his stamp which got published by netherland πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but  with in sum days in bigboss forum it  exposed how fake that stamp wasπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...but now i got manoj explantion and blame game abt this issueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† have lookπŸ˜†πŸ˜† first iam posting the stamp thing exposed---
ndia Manoj Tiwari's stamp: Nothing official about it!

The much-hyped postal stamp of popular Bhojpuri singer and actor Manoj Tiwari, which was reportedly released by the government of Netherlands, was not an ''official one but a personalised stamp''. This fact was brought to light by vernacular web portal bhojpuria.com after confirming it from the Royal Netherlands Embassy in New Delhi. Director of the website Sudhir Kumar today told UNI here he received an e-mail from an Indian fan based in Netherlands on May 22 after reading the news of ''honouring'' the Bhojpuri star by the Dutch government in the community portal. The mail stated that the news, which was carried by almost all national dailies in India that the Dutch government had released a postal stamp to honour the Indian actor, was ''false''. Mr Kumar immediately contacted the official of Netherlands Embassy, who confirmed that the Dutch government had not issued any such stamp. On enquiring into the matter, Mr Kumar came to know that the Dutch government does not officialy issue any stamp, rather it is done by TNT Post, a privately-run agency in that country. This year they have issued stamps under 29 themes, including green stamps and kids stamps. But, Manoj Tiwari stamps were not included in the programme.

In Netherlands, people interested in getting stamps issued against their names have to send requisition forms and if they managed to fulfil the criteria, a personalised stamp gets issued by the TNP Post, Mr Kumar informed and added that Tiwari did the same ''trick'' to have a 44-cent worth stamp issued in his name and went public with his achievement. Incidentally, the Bihar government had honoured the actor recently in Raj Bhawan at a ceremony in Patna for the his ''achievement''. However, sources said the actor would address the media soon and clarify his stand on the controversial issue.🀣

now manoj tiwari response------Last month, the entire Bhojpuri film industry was shocked, when we came up with the news that the Dutch postal stamp issued on Bhojpuri superstar Manoj Tiwari is not actually an official stamp – but a personalized one, which can be made by anyone after paying some price to TNT Post (the private agency, which works as the postal department in Holland (Netherlands). Reacting to this news, Manoj Tiwari - in his column in a Hindi daily in Mumbai (and in a Film Magazine) - blamed Bhojpuria.com as a website being run by a friend of Ravi Kishan. He even tried to question the credibility of the website...

"By the help of Ravi Kishan, some people are trying to defame me... this stamp is an official one and not the purchased one. Two Indian names were put forward for the honour - Musician Pandit Hari Prasad Chaurasia and mine - the fact that I was chosen over a man of such stature and seniority fills me with both pride and humility," Manoj told a news agency. He even challenged media that if any other Indian gets this stamp, he will leave the film industry. 🀣🀣🀣

Now, to the worst of Manoj's imagination, Bhojpuria.com has been successful in getting a similar stamp with the photo of its director Sudhir Kumar. Other than the photograph, the stamp is same. 

"We were pretty shocked by the allegations of Manoj Tiwari. We requested our visitors to help us prove our point, and one of our visitors from Netherlands – Helga Kommers - had posted the stamps to us in an envelope with my stamp on it," said Sudhir Kumar, director of Bhojpuria.com. 

"It is pretty easy to have this kind of stamp made online with any photo on it, and it costs Rs. 600 (9 Euro) only. But, this facility is available only for the residents of Netherlands," added Kumar. 

How come Manoj Tiwari got it 

As per a close associate of Tiwari, he was in touch with a Netherlands resident (Arun), who made this stamp for him in return to some personal benefit (?). After that, Manoj used his stardom to encash this "honour" (?) to the fullest extent. Arun has been reportedly left India, on the same day, when this news broke up. 

What Next... 

Now, since Manoj is caught, will he leave the film industry, as he challenged??? Of course it will be a big loss for the Bhojpuri film industry, and we do not want him to do so… but what about the claims he made about Pt. Hari Prasad Chaurasia - hence defaming him – will he forgive him? 

What about the false claims he (and his associates) made to the Governor of Bihar? Will Bihar Government forgive him for the same? "You are invited to the felicitation ceremony of Manoj Tiwari, on the occasion of getting an official stamp by the Netherlands Govt," was written on the invitation letter of the programme of "Bhojpuri Viswa", in which the Governor felicitated Tiwari. 

Also, Is it so easy for anyone to fool media to use it in his favor? A noted English daily wrote an editorial on this honour(?), and everyone knows that, how the same editorial was used in media to prove the point... and to get more publicity. 

Will the people of Netherlands forgive him for using the name of their Queen (and Govt) just to prove a false point? The people over there are not happy over all these, suggests a Bhojpuria.com survey. 

Should we forget that how he tried to defame Bhojpuria.com, on this issue? 

Don't you think that Manoj Tiwari had tried to defame the image of Bhojpuria society by this shameful act? Don't you think, this incident will give yet another reason of non-trust to our enemies in Assam & Maharastra? 

Several more similar questions are there, which needs to be answered by Manoj Tiwari only. 

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

wow pulwa sach mein you made my day doordarshan ka round wala logo
they used to say rukawat ke liye kedh hai and we used to stare at it for hours together when i used to be cricket mad now i am soccer mad

i still remember when i used to sit on the floor of my neighbours watching sakthimaan and this ad is really cool they have stopped making ads like this sweet
now a days you have ads does not have that feel

I agree old ads are always good..

ur welcome people.. i found it on utube so i was like lets share it..im glad u guys enjoyed it..😳
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Pallo...that's Raju Hirani!! 😲 I love that guy. So simple and just comes across as a nice, genuine person.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Ohhhkkk another one...im sure u guys would have heard it.. but its very nice.. i have heard the new one too.. but i like this old one better.. Enjoy..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gstRrEmTcBc[/YOUTUBE]
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Yea I heard that too! Very mysterious then the Divya Bharti incident!

Divya Bharti was killed they say. Pushed while she was drunk. Dunno tho'. But it makes me super sad everytime I see her songs etc.
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Yea despite being on the rocks right now! Up himself a little too much

ramu is more of a con man than a film maker

but i like the way he gave it back to kjo and farah

ramu is self cenetered freak one of my friend worked under him has assistant director

ramu and i have one thing in common we used to bunk college to see movies in the same theatre
leela mahal in vijayawada and read philosphy books of ayan rand and others in the same govt library

ramu has very good sense of humour i met him in hyderabad in 2007 he kind of makes jokes on himself all the time

Previous
1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 118
Next