India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Appeal to all Viewers of PKYEK

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Hi I have been watching PKYEK since the first episode and had seen it as a great show very different from all other Tv shows but now it's headed towards certain viewers loss with new entries being made too fast into it.Let all us fans and viewers of the show get together and approach Miss E Kapoor and the creative team of PKYEK and present her with a general depiction of what the viewers would like to see in the show's future episodes.Also viewers can post their wishes here in this post.

Edited by VladDracula - 20 January 2011 at 10:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6PriyaThakurmeaw--AROMAL--ka7eelakaushiki9

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
what we can do, ekta will do what ever she wants, we wanted to see a human and vampire's love story, but vampire is already engage with some one, and he has not any feeling for this human, he only want to see her she is copy of his love nothing else. we are fed up this show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--kaushiki9maaniqra

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i am some how feeling the same as the story is drifted from the main characters and main concept, with the main female lead  who has become more of a detective and  less then a caring lover,  

the show has become a real drag, with lots of characters, and no subsentence or consistent story line,  filled with unfunny comic fillers, bloopers and contradictions..

due to these facts  i am gradually losing my interest  in the show however i confess i am addicted to Abhay and Piya (Visu) so as long as they are there i cant stop watching!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988Amber_1kaushiki9

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Yeah you both are right I too am losing interest like you all.Anyways I am leaving India to work abroad most likely in The USA and am going to settle down there permanently so I am not going to watch the show any more after 2 to 3 episodes if they bring in some bakwaas continuation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--kaushiki9

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
What to do? Ekta dont listen to anyone. For me PKYEK means abhiya love story. But now they will bring more char like abhay's bro and if he starts falling for Piya and they vanish abhay for sometime I am not going to watch it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I'm not losing interest in the show.I'm addicted to AbhiYa and as long as their story is handled properly i will watch it....but i do get pissed off with the filler epis at times.

.Jane..

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Why would we be losing interest in the show? Dude, MiYa and the new evil brother are awesome twists & they are NEEDED to keep the story going. Besides, we have had ENOUGH of those pinning-her-against-the-wall-and-asking-her-to-stay-away-from-him scenes. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988..Armaania..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

I'm not losing interest in the show.I'm addicted to AbhiYa and as long as their story is handled properly i will watch it....but i do get pissed off with the filler epis at times.

Ditto, Kritzy!!!Approve

-Doppelganger-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index