Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Now all dis is really irritating......

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I really feel dis all irritating nw:

1.Y is taani behaving so dumb??I mean ritesh has also  told him tht dis one month she can live and njoy with her luv- Onu to the fullest...then y is she being so stupid??Since onu has returned he is behind taani and taani is ignoring him......she shud understand tht dey have only 1 month together (as of nowLOL kyunki "Onu taani ka pati hai")...she shud live evry moment and spend tym with onu to the fullest..onu uske peechey peechey bhaag raha hai and taani use bhav bhi nhi de rhiCry...i understand tht its her guilt tht she is going to marry ritesh anf nt onu (jo hum hone nhi dengeLOL) bt she hsud understand being at onu's place too....sooo....its really irritatingAngry (when ritesh has also given him permission then y is she doing all dis??)

2.As we all know onu has got one month bonus...so the cvs shud show much more of taanu intead of robby-molly-taposh-jonakiAngry..they shud show this one month vry slowly and smoothly par yaha toh din- raat kab hui kuch pata hi nhi chalta......................

3.Robby his calling taani taani (instead of taani baud) in frnt of Onu and onu is not telling him anything??

4.I don understand tht after knowing ritesh's truth, y is robby blaming taani for ananya's death??Angrythis is really childish and stupid and dumbAngry..............i mean atleast the cvs shud show tht y robby feels tht taani has done all dis...............

5.Taposh is returning bck to his home nt ocz he wants to get bck to his mom, his is going der so tht their needs r fulfilled der and he is able to wrk properly........disgustingAngry...hw can he be so selfish??????Laboni luvs him so much and he...........................Angry

6.Wat is robby going to gain if he is marrying jonaki?? and second thing, robby was in america for 1 month and jonaki was in Calcutta...then hw cn he love her...i mean no logic?? hope the gangulies questions him da same!!

though points 4,5,6 r of negligible imp. to me bt still they hit me somewhere.........

wat do u guyss say?? do leave ur feedbck!! (sorry if hurted anyone...never meant to do so)Smile

Edited by lilsweety - 20 January 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786snowybcclanjalianjalishmuupiebobby87radheradheHarpreet.Myyyy-Ramya-tina_1234

SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
blah blah blah blah i quit watching TL for sum days

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Harpreet.M

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CAqueen

blah blah blah blah i quit watching TL for sum days
i cant do tht coz i still luv my taanuSmile
xpakigirlx Senior Member
xpakigirlx
xpakigirlx

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
ovcourse shell b disturbed cux shex facing a huge prob...itx not easy 4 her 2 b happy in dix situation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushna

ovcourse shell b disturbed cux shex facing a huge prob...itx not easy 4 her 2 b happy in dix situation
ya bt hse shud also think tht she has only 1 month wid Onu
neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Hi  lilsweety, and all i m new member.
Well.lilsweety u r absoultly right. this is very irritating.
But there is one more point which is also very irritating. May be u guys discuss this point before i dont knw about that.
But that point is ,Tanni can tell everythng to Anurag.why she is not telling anythng to him.Nupur already knws about Ritesh plan. And she is with tanni. So tanni and nupur can make plan to capture Ritesh.
They can gidnap ritesh one child to fullfill there plan.
In this way they can get that proof from Ritesh.
Why she is looking so dumb and behaving strangly.
And Anurag also ignoring this strange behaviour of Tanni.why is it so.
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Hi  lilsweety, and all i m new member.
Well.lilsweety u r absoultly right. this is very irritating.
But there is one more point which is also very irritating. May be u guys discuss this point before i dont knw about that.
But that point is ,Tanni can tell everythng to Anurag.why she is not telling anythng to him.Nupur already knws about Ritesh plan. And she is with tanni. So tanni and nupur can make plan to capture Ritesh.
They can gidnap ritesh one child to fullfill there plan.
In this way they can get that proof from Ritesh.
Why she is looking so dumb and behaving strangly.
And Anurag also ignoring this strange behaviour of Tanni.why is it so.
first of all welcome to da TL forum and crazy for taanu landLOLSmile.....ya u r ryt....bt tani is a vry simple girl and speacially typical ekta kapoor serial lead so she wud nt kidnap any child...bt hse can tell da truth to Onu 4 sure and nups can kidnap the child and blackmaiol ritesh....bt unfortunately it dosent go our wayCry
neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Thanks lilsweety. yah u r right , Ekta kapoor serial, we all knw about that.
But i hope Ritesh and Tanii marige will be canceled.
But one thing which is very irritating, that is one month wait .U knw One month for drama and six months for Audience. LOL
And, i just can;t wait. i just want to knw that the reason behind  Anurag in mental Asylem.?

Go to top