Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

yami in a south movie..pics and video added (Page 5)

AshVikrocks Senior Member
AshVikrocks
AshVikrocks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
thanx ayesha for posting pics of yami here...she is luking stunning,beautiful,gorgeous...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfo--Ratna---Aysha-

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the news and pics......Rahul, Ratna and Nainu.......and Aysha!

Glad to know she has ended her hibernation.........and she does look fresh and healthy now............the rest did her good!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksregularinfo--Ratna---Aysha-

regularinfo IF-Dazzler
regularinfo
regularinfo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Aah! I am sooooooo Happy!
Thank you Rahul....Thanks Ratna, Nains and Aysha ....
Yami is looking STUNNNING....she's really such a stress-buster, she looks fresh as a daisy, smiling and so so stunningly sweet. This looks like the same dress, love the dress very classy and neat....Yami in real life too dresses simply but stunningly...Love her!

Hmm, she's doing a telugu movie..I surely will watch it , I like Tarun and Srihari so I am now hoping this movie will bring much success for Yami. Love her!

@Ratna: Whats the deal with the blackberry...bolo bolo!

Edited by regularinfo - 21 January 2011 at 7:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocks--Ratna--

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the news, clip and pics, so great to find out what she is upto, hopefully she will do a tv show after the film

she is looking great, just like before.... gorgeous and yes at least this time the lead is ok

my question is do films like this give her a greater opportunity to act or is she like arm candy in the movie? i m not familiar with movies from the south so just wondering

she must have chosen to do this rather than another tv show and i wonder if there is more scope of acting here or more range of exposure.... Confused

AshVikrocksGauravsDbest--Ratna--

AshVikrocks Senior Member
AshVikrocks
AshVikrocks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hmm neel...even i'll watch it for sure...it's releasing in april and hope dat dis movie will be huge hit..u kno tarun movies are all hit...and bring huge success to yami.....!

Fatima dis film shuld give her success...let's see how dis film does in d box office.....and hoping dat she cum's bck to tv soon becaz i want to see her everyday on tv.....!

Edited by YARAVforever - 21 January 2011 at 9:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeba--Ratna--

daddys_girl IF-Dazzler
daddys_girl
daddys_girl

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the clips and pics

Yami is looking absolutely stunning and gorgeous

yh the dress is familiar so are the shoes ;)

hope the film does good and thank god the guy looks decent this tym, lol

AshVikrocksNeeba--Ratna--

AbHer_neha IF-Rockerz
AbHer_neha
AbHer_neha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
RaaaaaaaaahulHug..........thanks a lot for the news, vedio & caps

Ratna Maaaaaaaaaa, Nainuuuuuuu, AyshaaaaaaaHug......thank u guys for the links & caps.......u all made my day or I shud say made my nightLOL

I m so happy that she's back.....would be happier if she was back in TV but something is better than nothingSmile.....& I dont think she has left TV, after her last movie she signed CKPC & YPNHK....working in South Indian movies will just pave her the way to enter bollywood I feel

The male lead looks smart.....this time I can say its a worthwatching pair otherwise the last movie of her.........better to keep quiteLOL..........what to say abt Yami........truely....."the beauty personified"Embarrassed........agree with u all.....the break did a magic on her.........that dress too looks very pretty on her......but why people address her incorrectlyAngry.....is her name so difficult to pronounce??

@Rahul & @Neel....u guys will have to do me a favour.....plz send me the link of this movie when it releases bcoz. being a North Indian I dont have an easy access to South Indian films except those dubbed in Hindi......& can u plz send me the link to Ullasa Utsaha....I have searched it on google but didnt find it anywhere.....only the promos & 1 or 2 songs are uploaded on YT.

One more news the release date of this movie is Nov 2011......here is the link

Edited by AbHer_neha - 21 January 2011 at 12:14pm

AshVikrocksregularinfo--Ratna--

AbHer_neha IF-Rockerz
AbHer_neha
AbHer_neha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

thanks for the news, clip and pics, so great to find out what she is upto, hopefully she will do a tv show after the film

she is looking great, just like before.... gorgeous and yes at least this time the lead is ok

my question is do films like this give her a greater opportunity to act or is she like arm candy in the movie? i m not familiar with movies from the south so just wondering

she must have chosen to do this rather than another tv show and i wonder if there is more scope of acting here or more range of exposure.... Confused

I agree Fatima....I also doubt on this.....in my opinion there are very few movies which provide good roles to actresses.....movies are, most of the time, man-oriented.....they just revolve round the hero.....heroin is needed only for picturizing songs & romantic scenes.But films definitely provide u with more chances of exposure than TV shows but as far as acting is concerned there is very little scope I feel, atleast for women.

Edited by AbHer_neha - 21 January 2011 at 12:18pm

AshVikrocksregularinfo--Ratna--

Go to top