Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet's Married life few scenes by eva -- pg 12 (Page 6)

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Yea Param I remember that episode when Geet exposed him in front of Dadima and Annie and he was mad with her telling her that he is only Maan to her but with all others he is MSK.. yup absolutely loved his attitude..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricelliSakshiGargbvs7691Jadee777mausam19Absoluv

bvs7691 Goldie
bvs7691
bvs7691

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Param.... Totally agree! I said that to Eva the other day... Love the old episodes & MSK persona! Shu Vathh Padto Hato aemno!Clap

MSK no vathh toh haji pan aevoj che... LOL Ne Geet na Nakhda.... Shu jodi banavi che banev ni!Clap

Eva... that is why we all love MSK! He is a man of honor! In his anger... we have seen him loosing his temper & all hell breaking loose!

But MSK will not stand up for immorality! Infact what Arjun has done is no different from what Dev did! In Maan's eyes... Geet was right in standing up for her rights because she was betrayed by the person her parents got her married too. Annie will def not be in MSK's good books! As for Arjun.... Eh toh gaayo!LOL Return of the angry MSK seems to be hovering on the verge... Thumbs Up

Let's hope we get to see loads of romantic/sweet Maan/Geet moments before...Embarrassed

Chalo.... Shubh Raatri Tamne Banev NeBig smile 

Mara var ne suvadi didha!LOLLOL Ne have huu toh chali Maan na sapna jova....Day Dreaming

Edited by bvs7691 - 21 January 2011 at 3:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dd.coolevasumimechantefilleAbsoluv

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Bhavi jo je maan na sapna jota jota var ne bhuli na jati..  Savare anej cha nasto aapvo padshe...  Pachi maan maan karshe to kem halshe..

ok dear good night see you tomorrow with Geet..  love ya

Edited by evasumi - 21 January 2011 at 6:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691Absoluv

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
i can just picture these scenes and GC and DD's face. lovely eva di. please continue.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricelliJadee777bvs7691evasumi

Jadee777 Goldie
Jadee777
Jadee777

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
BeautifulEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ....well written.. I can see it LOLLOLLOLLOL Thank you ...love itClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricellievasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
I hope you guys will not kill me for this one..

Ok today I am going to take Maaneet to the party but before that little something...

Maan was working nonstop since morning as he wanted to close up the day early.  He calls Adi and ask the details for any pending schedules..  Adi says no sir we have completed everything.  Your next big meeting is on Tuesday and we are almost done with the preparation of that meeting..  Maan leans back on his chair and rubs his eyes tiredly..  Adi looks at him and says Sir may I say something..  Maan says Adi you do not need to ask my permission to say anything.  He says sir you have been working non stop since morning and you have a function to go to in the evening so why don't you go home early and I will pack up here.   Maan totally forgot about the function..  He said Gosh Adi I totally forgot about the function and did not even tell Geet about it she is going to be mad at me..   Adi says sir it is about 2.30 pm already you better go and I will take care of the work here.  He turns to leave saying goodnight sir.  Enjoy your night out..  Maan nodes his head and says see that everything is done before you leave and Adi thank you.  Adi turns back and looks at Maan in surprise..  MSK and thank you!!!  Maan just smiles at him and says good night Adi..  Adi fumbles good night and almost runs from there.. Maan smiles at his departing back and says..  You are a very good man Adi and indeed a good friend. 

Maan quickly springs from his chair looking at his watch...... He mumbles Geet is going to be so surprised..  Then suddenly he thinks of something and a slow smile comes on his face.

He takes his jacket off the hook and gets out of the office.  He stealthy leaves the office from the special door.  His car was waiting for him. He instructs the driver to go to Mall.  Seating in the car he calls his special designer asking him to get ready few things...  The designer says he may not have enough time to do everything.  Maan says I do not care I am reaching there in 2 hrs and in that time my packet should be ready...  Well the storeowner did not want to loose such a valued customer and says sure sir your packet will be ready.  Maan says thank you and disconnects the phone..  He leans back in his seat and closes his eyes to rest.  After a while he asks driver how much farther.  Driver says probably another 20 mins.  Maan says ok and sits back and relaxes some more.  He opens his eyes and looks around and sees that they are entering the mall area and gets ready to go out.  Driver asks him if he wants him to go and get the package.  Maan says no he will pick up, as he needed to pick up few other things.

He goes to his designer's store and asks if his package was ready they say it is and bring him a big bag.  He asks if they did exactly as he said.  They said yes sir it was done per you instructions.   Maan says thank you and leaves the store and goes to the jewelers store and picks up another package and then his last visit was to the florist to pick up some fresh red and white roses and beautiful long string of the jasmine flowers for her hair....

Maan is back in the car and the car is zooming through traffic.  He calls home Geet answers the phone.  He says what is my Mishty doing right now?  Geet says hmmm mishty?  So what are you up to now?  Maan says what do you mean..  Geet says whenever you call me Mishty I know you are up to something.  Maan smiles at that and says Geet you know me too well.   She says now tell me.  Maan says no I cannot it is a surprise..  Geet insists but Maan refuse to tell her anything and she keeps quite..  Maan says I am trying to call you my Mishty and you are turning in to miss HP..  Geet says now if you call me Miss HP one more time I will.... Maan says what you will???  Geet fumbles and says I will disconnect the phone.  Maan says ok I won't but be my sweet Mishty and smile now..  Geet smiles...  Maan sees that they were entering the KM premises and says Geet I need to go now will call u later saying he disconnects the phone.  Surprised Geet looks at the phone and could not believe that he disconnected the phone..  She looks up and say did you see that babaji he just loves his work so much...  saying she makes her face and putting the phone down runs to kitchen to get a glass of water... 

Maan sneaks in the house with his keys and looks around.. seeing no one in the hallway he runs upstairs to their bedroom.  He looks inside and sees no one.  He slowly goes inside and opening packages lays the stuff on the bed arranging them nicely..  then hiding in the corner he calls Geet but her cell phone was in the bedroom he disconnects it and calls the house number.  Downstairs Geet picks up the phone.  She says hello and hearing Maan's voice says why did you call house number.  Maan says because you forgot your cell phone in the bedroom..   Geet looks around and says how do you know?  Maan says MSK knows everything.. Geet says where are you?  Maan says very near to you.  Geet says please tell me where are you?  Maan says stop looking around and find out yourself saying he disconnects the phone.  Geet knows he must be too near to see her and smiles herself and looks at the watch seeing it was only 4.00pm.   She says If Maan is home this early it must be something she mumbles Geet Khurana your husband must be planning something big to come home this early..  then she almost runs upstairs to bedroom..  Maan could hear her coming and smiles knowing that she would be rushing in no time..  Geet comes and sees bedroom door shut..  she cautiously opens the door and steps in..  She sees the fresh flowers in the vase and goes forward to look for his note... knowing there will be a little note from Maan..  She loves to read his little notes...  She picks up beautiful red stationary with his bold handwriting.. So my Mishty could not keep herself away from me? hmmm For that I love you and here are your favorite red roses...  Geet holds them near her heart and smiles and breaths in the delicate fresh fragrance of the roses..  she looks around mumbling..  he must be around somewhere but could not find him.  She then steps in further to see another bouquet of white roses..  She picks them up and sees the note...  it says My beloved wife your surprise is waiting for you on the bed..   Geet quickly runs to the bed and sees beautiful deep purple color saree with silver work and silver accessories.  She picks up the saree and hugs it, nuzzling her face in that.  Then her gaze falls on the jewelry box and she puts the saree down and picks up the box it has a note saying for my most beautiful wife my adorable Mishty.  She slowly opens the box and sees beautiful diamond necklace with dangling long earrings..  She just could not believe her eyes that Maan bought her such an expensive gift.  Her eyes get fills with tears...  Maan slowly walks behind her and hugs her from the back sliding his arms around her waist.  He leans and softly says I thought you would be happy with the gifts but you are crying.   Geet puts the box down and turns to link her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly saying how could you love me so much?  You shower me with such a beautiful things everyday... I am not sure if my heart has enough space to store all your love.  Maan delicately wipes her tears saying Geet you are my life and I am just being selfish to love my life.  Geet just shakes her head with teary smile and lifting herself up she holds Maan's head in her palms and softly kisses him saying Maan you are my life too and I love you so very much..  Then she lifts herself and as if hangs on his neck circling her arms tightly around his shoulders. Maan envelops her in his arms and holds her close to him.  With closed eyes she savors the sweet moments in her husband's arms.  Maan simply holds his wife and softly puts his lips on her hair.

After a while Maan says Geet we have to go to a dinner party of one our clients and so we better get ready in a while.  Geet lifts her eyes to him and a mischievous smile comes on her face...  She says hmm so Mr Khurana you brought me all these because of the party?   Maan says no Geet it is not like that I really wanted to get something special for you..  I specially got it just for you.... Believe me it is not because of the party..  Geet sees him blabbering and smiles a little...  Suddenly Maan sees that smirk and knows that Geet was teasing him...  He feels better but then he suddenly lifts Geet high up in the air.  Geet's sequel of laughter fills the room she holds Maan's shoulder and looks down at him saying Maan put me down I was just kidding.  Maan says nope this is your punishment for making fun of me... Geet says Maan please...  Maan sees her smiling down at him and he slowly lowers her down with his eyes looking at her... Geet sees his desire in his eyes and softly says Maan..  Maan brings her down almost touching the length of her body... she shudders with the sensation...  Maan puts her down and his hand goes around her waist to pull her to him.  Geet looks at him and couldn't take her eyes away from the look in his eyes...  breathlessly she keeps on looking at him.  She slowly entwines her arms around his neck and as if invites him with her eyes to kiss her.  Maan dips his head and takes the invitation of those rosy lips and kisses her deeply... he murmurs against her lips hmm you taste so good...  saying he trails his lips all over her face on her eyes and cheeks.  He lifts his face and sees her standing with her eyes closed.  He blows softly on her eyelids.  Her eyelids flutters and she opens her eyes to look at him.  Still standing in the circle of his arms.  She slowly slides her arms around his waist and holds him tightly. Then slowly she moves her hands on his bare back under his shirt. Sudden touch of her hands starlets Maan but he loves her tender touch.. as if she wanted to be closer to him she hugs him tightly and rest her head in the curve of his shoulder taking deep satisfied breath...  They stand there as if fused together.. 

After a while Maan looks at his wife with her head rested on his shoulder..  He holds her chin and says Mishty are you asleep?  Geet smiles at him saying how could I sleep when I have the most handsome man holding me so closely... Maan laughs softly...  Geet opens her eyes slowly and looks at his laughing face under her lashes..  Suddenly Maan catches her watching him..  He rubs his nose with her and says like what you see?  Geet replies in the same manner why would I look if I did not like...  Now Maan truly laughs heartily throwing his head back... Geet loves to see her husband laugh like that as he rarely laughs that way..  she knows that he only laughs like that with her.  Then she slowly takes her arms on his side and tickles him.  Maan says Geet stop it.. but she looks at him and keeps on tickling him..  suddenly Maan holds both her hands and presses them to his body ceasing her movement.  He squints his eyes and looks at her saying softly under his breath now you will pay the price... saying he slowly advances towards her while Geet steps backward...  After a while Geet feels the bed behind her knees and knows that there is way she can run now..  she stands still and looks at her husband..

Maan holds both her hands and takes them behind her back and holds them.  He bends her back and expose her neck and places warm kisses on her long neck.. holding her tightly with one hand. He lifts his hand and trails his index finger on her face... touching her luscious lips.. to the border of her blouse..  softly dropping the saree from her shoulder.  Geet sucks in her breath softly saying his name....Keeping her eyes on her face  Maan kneels in front of her and blows soft kisses on her exposed belly and plants hot warm moist kisses on her warm stomach..  This sensation was so incredible Geet feels herself melting like a wax.  Arching her back she holds maans head and presses to her stomach...  Maan looks up and sees his beloved ready for him...  Without further delay Maan proceeds to give pleasure to his darling wife till she feels deeply drawn in the ocean of his love and desire....  

Well now I will have to do party scene later...  Maaneet dancing very closely and moving with each other..   later people do not drool too much SmileSmileSmile

Edited by evasumi - 23 January 2011 at 9:37am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarrosa.cricellikajol.kasufarzana.shovagagsyhemvbzebronicsahutadd.coolaviaanyaArmu4evabahaneEscapistSakshiGargJadee777Ms-Min-Homirnalinibvs7691charlie1950QueenbeePallavianshimanshisihu-Khush-untamedtigress-maankimishti-mausam19meravigilisosimi91shalini01esha143mechantefilleneharaAbsoluvdivareenamysterygurl1427ammu5bharkhashah10blackb28khwaishfan-Mrs.MSK-

Jadee777 Goldie
Jadee777
Jadee777

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Eva.....Love itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricellievasumiAbsoluv

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
OMG Eva.......fab work girl Clap U r so talented wit the words.....n this one just...made me go...Blushing

Without further delay Maan proceeds to give pleasure to his darling wife till she feels deeply drawn in the ocean of his love and desire.... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricellidd.coolbvs7691Jadee777evasumiAbsoluv

Go to top