Posted: 13 years ago
Nice yaar. πŸ‘ for u. 😊
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb , I could really imagine it .
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
beautiful beautiful scenes, but please dont give the cvs the ideas of all these scenes we want from maaneet...they will definitely give us those scenes, but with arjun and anne....so pls be careful as to what u wish for maan and geet....
m-g19 thumbnail

very nice n very wl written.πŸ‘

do cont soon.πŸ‘πŸΌ

lv meena

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you ladies for your comments..  glad that you enjoyed it..  will add some more.. later

love to all eva
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜›Eva ben...su vaat che...AWESOME...AWESOME...SUPERB....Aakho scene hoon actually mara mind ma live chalto toh.....πŸ˜‰...Loved it yaar...U r an AWESOME writer...I wish all these scenes cud b shown on MAANEET...if the need be , the CVs can TONE down the scenes a little while keeping the essence intact....πŸ˜‰....Very Goood...Do continue.....πŸ˜›...Kitne besharam hai hum log...per hum kya karein...if the CVs don't show us intimate scenes on MAANEET then v have to depend on our TALENTED writers like u Eva to fulfill our demands...πŸ˜‰

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg just now i read the 3rd one...i loved the bedroom Romantic-scene ..its just amazingπŸ˜‰ 
i could really imagine it..wish to see this  scene in the show πŸ˜›Do continue...all the best!!
Love,
Thush 
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely scenes...πŸ‘...hope the CVs implement at least some aspects from it.
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Well we definitely know that CVs are not going to show too intimate scenes.  but I do hope that they will show us at least few..

Maan and Geet will be married and now they do have rights to get closer.  So they will have to advance little bit more as now they are married..

Our lead actors are professional actors and they could do moderate intimate scenes per TV's norms.....  :))))))))

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago