India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet re-union with her family... Qs for Maan

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Yesterday they had shown Geet missing her family.. 

as GHSP is Geet's journey.. it will be very interesting and needed to show that she gets acceptance from her family for the path she had taken.. but is it that easy.. once she marries Maan..

i always had this question.. as head of family will Maan or  say Dadi  ever apologise to Geet's family for dev...can he do that..or  should he do that..can he unite Geet with her family without letting them know about this fact... will her family accept her decision then.. To marry Dev's brother.. I remember they didn't have good experience with Maan in HP..

I would love to see your opinion on this...

-
GB

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sravssmausam19sindu_gurticraziekudi

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
even I was thinking same

mallu.crowe20 Goldie
mallu.crowe20
mallu.crowe20

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
that would be nice. i think maan vil bring her family SmileSmileSmile
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
wht maan did in hp was unknowingly and wht he has done for geet is unreachable for anyone wht dev did wad dev's fault and geet's parents fault who just married their daughter to anyone and later geet has to bear so much due to them and they even didn't tried to support her .no neither maan nor dadi r at fault instead they had set an example for whole world

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiharikasindu_gurti

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

wht maan did in hp was unknowingly and wht he has done for geet is unreachable for anyone wht dev did wad dev's fault and geet's parents fault who just married their daughter to anyone and later geet has to bear so much due to them and they even didn't tried to support her .no neither maan nor dadi r at fault instead they had set an example for whole world
But he created wrong impression on Geet's family.
and when they will come to know about his realtion with Dev.. and Geet marrying him.. surely no one will accept him.. unless Geet convinces he is not like Dev
Also, Dev/NT didn't get go to jail.. and this fact also don't go in favor of Maan. .. When two familes are tying their knot.. then it makes sense either Dadi/ Maan should aplogise to Geet's family.. see dev not only ruined geet's life.. her whole family... also
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenball

and when they will come to know about his realtion with Dev.. and Geet marrying him.. surely no one will accept him.. unless Geet convinces he is not like Dev
Also, Dev/NT didn't get go to jail.. and this fact also don't go in favor of Maan. .. When two familes are tying their knot.. then it makes sense either Dadi/ Maan should aplogise to Geet's family.. see dev not only ruined geet's life.. her whole family... also
who r they to decide when for them geet is already dead.they have no right on geet now, dev was there choice not geet's.and geet don't have to convince them at all .they r themself responsible for wht ever happened ,it was their fault that they thought abt reputation then their daughter .and left her when she needed them most ,and as far as dev being maan's bro then don't forget brij he is 100 times more at fault dear
sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sanjh1234]
who r they to decide when for them geet is already dead.they have no right on geet now, dev was there choice not geet's.and geet don't have to convince them at all .they r themself responsible for wht ever happened ,it was their fault that they thought abt reputation then their daughter .and left her when she needed them most ,and as far as dev being maan's bro then don't forget brij he is 100 times more at fault dear[/QUOTE
i think you both are correct in one or the other way...geets family were under the influence of darji and brij...sometimes they opposed brij...but they failed in doing so...thats why every time she landed up in troubles and maan has to save her...i think at-least geets mom,dad and her sister and brother and pinky's pappa should come for the wedding or atleast after wedding....i heard once dev was saying to meera that her family moved out of hoshapur...so!!!ShockedShockedShocked standing in a mandap with varmala in hands getting weded( to the best man in this world) without ur parents/brothers and sisters is really terrible!! cant imagine too...she has to face all these things without having done anything wrong!!!Cry
CryShocked

Edited by sindu1231 - 20 January 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Yesterday they had shown Geet missing her family.. 

as GHSP is Geet's journey.. it will be very interesting and needed to show that she gets acceptance from her family for the path she had taken.. but is it that easy.. once she marries Maan..

i always had this question.. as head of family will Maan or  say Dadi  ever apologise to Geet's family for dev...can he do that..or  should he do that..can he unite Geet with her family without letting them know about this fact... will her family accept her decision then.. To marry Dev's brother.. I remember they didn't have good experience with Maan in HP..

I would love to see your opinion on this...

-
GB

good point...i never thought of it in that way....as dev's bro whether the family will be able to accept maan....gosh what a tangle of things....but i have a feeling he will bring them back...up till now geet never expressed her wish to have her family back, but now since she has expressed that wish i am sure he will leave no stone unturned to bring them back....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurti

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top