Advice Corner

Download india PIN CODE DATABASE

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rag_gupta

rag_gupta

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
ALL INDIA PIN CODE DATABASE 

This information contains the PIN CODES of all the delivery Post Offices all over
India . Complete Pin code information 40,000 Post Offices. Include details leke Name of Post Office, PIN CODE, STD CODES, Districts Name, City and State Name etc. etc.
Available in Formats:
EXCEL/Acrobat
Size of EXCEL Format: 5.38 MB (5,646 848 bytes) 5,652, 480 bytes
Size of MS Excell Format:
Price Rs: 250/- (Available in e-mail and CD-Rom Edition)
Payment: Instant Money Order (IMO), Money Order (MO), Indian Postal Order
(IPO), or Speed Post Money Order (SPMO)
Delivery: Registered/Speed Post
International Information Resource Centre,
PO Box 667 GPO, Residency Road, Srinagar SGR JK 190001

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't buy All India Pin Code Database from this guy. This guy is a bit of fraud(See above ad).

I purchased it from him after paying whooping Rs. 550 but what I got is useless database:
  • It does not tally with IndiaPost.gov.in website. His excel contains 75 records for Dehradun but Indiapost database has 225 records
  • This guy has no idea from where he has procured this database, but shamelessly put his signature and his name under author details.

IF still you want to buy from him, buy from me the same file for Rs. 125 only ( 25% cost) ! Mail me at : ddn.job @ gmail.com (remove spaces)

Edited by rag_gupta - 20 January 2011 at 10:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Download india PIN CODE DATABASE" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top