Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Today I understand the importance, need 4 Patience (Page 2)

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

There is only one thing I am hoping for, Dutta should NOT be blind when he meets Naku.
I want him to meet her whole and soul, want her and embrace her with all the love in his heart.
Now, thats what I call scene of the millenium :)

Dear he has got his sight back. Didnt u get the reason behind Dutta hitting his head? Now when He opens his eyes he is going to scream I can see but i thnk as Cvs r dramatic Seema wnt be there at tat point of time. But Dutta sight is going to be back today and his confrontation with Seema is happeining on Monday and Tasha reunion on Wednesday....on anniversary day(hopefullyLOL tis happens)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82anupamas2LaTuLashruti10augustpbtghoshmussy.jamshedPooja_219

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
U r ryt, all of us, atleast me felt lyk i had lived 10 years, it was heart wrenching. My heart even sobs more wen naku said bahut din ho gaye saab, ab waapas aa jao, ab mujhme aur taakat nahi bachi. Nd u r ryt, ones who patiently waits, nd digest all the drag fest myt have enjoyed it even more.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82LaTuLapbtghoshmussy.jamshedleft_forever

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
kahawat "sabar ka faal mitha hota hai." now prepare for sweet fruit.Smile

when dutta touch that dhaga oh my god may be he feel naku's touch (whatever gori or kali).
that dhaga is inspiration for him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLashruti10augustleft_forever

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

There is only one thing I am hoping for, Dutta should NOT be blind when he meets Naku.
I want him to meet her whole and soul, want her and embrace her with all the love in his heart.
Now, thats what I call scene of the millenium :)

Dear he has got his sight back. Didnt u get the reason behind Dutta hitting his head? Now when He opens his eyes he is going to scream I can see but i thnk as Cvs r dramatic Seema wnt be there at tat point of time. But Dutta sight is going to be back today and his confrontation with Seema is happeining on Monday and Tasha reunion on Wednesday....on anniversary day(hopefullyLOL tis happens)
 If what u say turns true then lots of sweets from me & then we all can party.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forever

pinks86 Senior Member
pinks86
pinks86

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
definitely agree ... and the way he said it ... was amazing ... in like an angry tone .... its like when he didn't want her she was there, now he's angry at himself for pushing her away?  why isn't she coming now when he needs her ... so so so emotional ... I liked how he remembered her in her koel form wen she supported him, and how even he realises he only pushed her away coz of the FR, I'd hoped they would show the kitchen scene aswell ... then he could compare her always being there koel and fair ...

left_forever

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

"Kaha hai tu

Aab aati kyu nahi"

How many of you felt like crying after hearing these 2 sentences from Dutta's mouth? How many felt like you lived 100 years in those few moments? I don't think all must have felt so? I don't think all must have cried and cried after seeing Dutta's desperation to reach Naku. Only those who waited all these days and didn't give up during the dragging part must have enjoyed the most ..those few moments with Tasha.

I heard Dutta saying the above sentences, I felt like I am done living now..even when I went to sleep I was repeating those 2 sentences again and again to myself and smiling...I think so this smile was my gift for waiting all these weeks with Patience and living everyday with LTL even when Tasha were not together and days in LTL were not so good and so I can say that yes indeed patience is so much important part of life to enjoy happiness that is waiting at the other end once this phase of being patient is over.

From cane reeds, sugar.
From a worm's cocoon, silk.
Be patient if you can, and from sour
grapes will come something sweet.

Crystal ! I love your post.  Patience is a Virtue for sure.  I was in such a mad mood last night but there is something amazing in you people , you always make things easy to digest...no matter how hard it feels, but I end up accepting it with strong faith and hope that nothing bad will happen to Tasha. Love yr Positivity...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustmishimanoleft_forever

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Crystal ! I love your post.  Patience is a Virtue for sure.  I was in such a mad mood last night but there is something amazing in you people , you always make things easy to digest...no matter how hard it feels, but I end up accepting it with strong faith and hope that nothing bad will happen to Tasha. Love yr Positivity...Big smile

ahhhh...the pleasure is all mine dearHug. Till I have tis positivity with me I will keep giivng it hereLOL

mishimano

Go to top