Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Today I understand the importance, need 4 Patience

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

"Kaha hai tu

Aab aati kyu nahi"

How many of you felt like crying after hearing these 2 sentences from Dutta's mouth? How many felt like you lived 100 years in those few moments? I don't think all must have felt so? I don't think all must have cried and cried after seeing Dutta's desperation to reach Naku. Only those who waited all these days and didn't give up during the dragging part must have enjoyed the most ..those few moments with Tasha.

I heard Dutta saying the above sentences, I felt like I am done living now..even when I went to sleep I was repeating those 2 sentences again and again to myself and smiling...I think so this smile was my gift for waiting all these weeks with Patience and living everyday with LTL even when Tasha were not together and days in LTL were not so good and so I can say that yes indeed patience is so much important part of life to enjoy happiness that is waiting at the other end once this phase of being patient is over.

From cane reeds, sugar.
From a worm's cocoon, silk.
Be patient if you can, and from sour
grapes will come something sweet.

Edited by ccolaco - 20 January 2011 at 9:52pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

merunFatima82Juni17Vampgirlshruti10augustmishimanodivya17-7pinks86LaTuLasikkaisha-sourire-desigrl414droopy_asleeppbtghoshmnx12mussy.jamshedPooja_219kadduushish15bfunofbb123Leandra-Carrie-MelodiousDreamsSophia21*dewdrop~pearl*mIsHeZ.xmeghaparti--Sia---MeMyselfI

desigrl414 Goldie
desigrl414
desigrl414

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
i haven't watched the last few epis yet as i've been busy with work, but I def am looking forward to this scene. i've been waiting for so long for dutta to need nakku and call her. today he finally needs her, and is calling her, but unfortunately she doesn't know where he is. can't wait for them to be reunited. i want dutta to be very passionate when they do meet. no more shy boy, it's time to be sher boy.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

merunFatima82LaTuLadroopy_asleepkadduuleft_forever

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Ahhhh Crystal... those 2 sentences got me all emotional.. I would be lying if i sed i didnt cry.. He wanted, needed her!. And the FBs.. Too Good!!.. I haven't given up and I won't..
I am fed up with Chaskar/seema but I'm still waiting for TaSha because I know it will be worthy. I will probably forget the dragging, the hair pulling scenes lol.. I'm sure, damn sure their reunion will be beautiful.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Vampgirlkadduuleft_forever

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

@Sophia

No doubt girl...it is going to be amazing moment in history and the moment is going to be amazing coz we are waiting for it. Patience/wait really take things to different level and give is amazing happiness....i m waiting...being patientSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaSophia21

geetruk06 Senior Member
geetruk06
geetruk06

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Great scene .. agree with you Crystal.....  am waiting for more such from the creatives !!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82left_forever

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
There is only one thing I am hoping for, Dutta should NOT be blind when he meets Naku.
I want him to meet her whole and soul, want her and embrace her with all the love in his heart.
Now, thats what I call scene of the millenium :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

merunFatima82LaTuLaleft_foreverushankitvc

desigrl414 Goldie
desigrl414
desigrl414

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

There is only one thing I am hoping for, Dutta should NOT be blind when he meets Naku.
I want him to meet her whole and soul, want her and embrace her with all the love in his heart.
Now, thats what I call scene of the millenium :)

how would it be if right when nakku came infront of dutta his eye sight came back...just like that! it'd be so filmyish no? haha i actually really don't want that to happen, it would look quite, what would be the right word, cheesy?
left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetruk06

Great scene .. agree with you Crystal.....  am waiting for more such from the creatives !!! Smile

TathastuSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLa

Go to top