India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

The most funniest line!!

chandarani1 Senior Member
chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
LOLI have never seen any episode with so much fun before LOL each line was delivered with so much pefection and sophisticationClap although all of the the episode was amazing but i found one line very funn. can't help but LOL each time i watch KMH. "mere susural waley itney busy hain shadi to karana yaad raha per bidaii karana bhool gaye"LOLLOLLOLOMG!! i crack up laughing every time i watch 2day epi. 
how many of you found the line most funny?pls share! btw i have watched it 20 times alraedy what abt u??

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

pringle6nilo-kmhLuvmayurmaneetLove14ridhithakurshiviloveskmh-anzaeram-GURASH14gemini1217MistiofMistztanu111arose-girl-medz-KhaLidaHsheetal6Du_Nishprincess_star11Nisa_nrAmnaIsh--priyal--ipkknd06rasika_DSPranii-SweetGirl-Shipra_SPCRocksaksh4IFmaankigeet4everglitter567mushiroxxMeehak.Mahak SinhaAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SGrani-luckiObodroKargosh.PINK.wida

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
lol I know. I loved that line. And another one was  Sunniye.. sasur ji go samjaye na" LOL

ANother one... " kaise party di mere sasural valo ne... kiske haat mein drink nahi " ooo another one " baade gire huway log aaye  hai is party mein"

Another one.. " yeh hai humara kamra.... theek hai.. thooda choota nahi hai .." ahahhaha

OMGG she was SOO FUNNY. LOVED IT!!!!!

btw did you realize... her attitude.. and the style she was talkign in.. it reminded me of Kareena .. like her bitchy attitude from kambaqt ishq.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurGURASH14rose-girlprincess_star11Praniiaksh4IFmushiroxxrani-luckiAnjalii...xXx

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandarani1

LOLI have never seen any episode with so much fun before LOL each line was delivered with so much pefection and sophisticationClap although all of the the episode was amazing but i found one line very funn. can't help but LOL each time i watch KMH. "mere susural waley itney busy hain shadi to karana yaad raha per bidaii karana bhool gaye"LOLLOLLOLOMG!! i crack up laughing every time i watch 2day epi. 
how many of you found the line most funny?pls share! btw i have watched it 20 times alraedy what abt u??

Yeah I have watched it like 8 times. I like the part where arjun tells arohi to call her ghar walo to come pick her up and the way he delivers it was awesome! Big smile Like hes talking to a five year old who did something wrong lolz. The gift part was nice as well.LOL

Also where she is like "sweet dreams" to her mom in law and so many more. Did anyone notice, how arohi when she first comes in has curly hair, then after  a few mins its straight, then when she's in arjun bed room its slightly curly? 
Tongue  okay i have watched this way too many times....i should stop lolz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakuraksh4IFYeHoKyaRahaHai

Dilsha IF-Rockerz
Dilsha
Dilsha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
i loved all her dialouges.@mina there was also one more thing.in some scenes she just had her watch and n some she had brecelets also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakuraksh4IF

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@Mina & Dilsha: OMG!!! Both of you have watched yesterday's epi so many times that you even noticed her watches & hair....

I too have watched the epi atleast 10 times but I was concentrating more on Arjun!!! Haaye!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI just love him!!!

ridhithakurGURASH14aksh4IF

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheetal6

@Mina & Dilsha: OMG!!! Both of you have watched yesterday's epi so many times that you even noticed her watches & hair....

I too have watched the epi atleast 10 times but I was concentrating more on Arjun!!! Haaye!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI just love him!!!
u r like me i cant see anything else rather thn arjunLOLLOL

ridhithakurGURASH14aksh4IF

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
the episode was full-on fun......i enjoyed each n every bit of arohi....she was awesome...n those lines........hamari family mein rivaj hai k jab koi hmein gift deta hai to hm return gift zarur dete hain.....LOL n also when she said.....shukr hai mummy ji apke thapar ka nishan jaldi ni jata..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakuraksh4IF

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
ystrday's epi ws d best!
i liked each n everythn abt it! :)

ridhithakur-anzaeram-aksh4IF

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index