India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Latest guess about future track!

skyrap26 Groupbie
skyrap26
skyrap26

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
All of a sudden  a new idea struck to my mind about the future track which I wanted to share with you....
The money which neelam's dad hid it in the shelf will be stolen by somebody and this will be onSaavan and as a proof   they will find 3.5lakhs inSaavan's room which is Saavan'sown money and  they will be in big trouble along with losing   money...Disapprove

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77niru273sangeeta9Mr.ZkAanchal15ash91-Jahnvi-momma1128nycsweetie

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skyrap26

All of a sudden  a new idea struck to my mind about the future track which I wanted to share with you....
The money which neelam's dad hid it in the shelf will be stolen by somebody and this will be onSaavan and as a proof   they will find 3.5lakhs inSaavan's room which is Saavan'sown money and  they will be in big trouble along with losing   money...Disapprove

oh never thought about their own cash! good observationThumbs Up
nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

iI think that bua will steal that money Confused
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
neelam's dad is very fond of shravan. this money stealing and all is typical ekta-ish stuff. i still wonder why bua told she does not know saavan. 
atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitashaj83

iI think that bua will steal that money Confused

bua saved savan yesterday , why will she steal money to put blame on savan if she wanted she could easily ahve led the stupid hawaldar to savan
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

that quite possible
shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Great idea!!!!Clap

Also "Cindrella100" has an idea of the future track...... check her post....... it is also another great idea!Smile
( her post is called " Track I'd to see" )

Edited by shilparoxx - 21 January 2011 at 8:42am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top