*//Groups for the Mixer aka Sig Contest\\* - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

wait looking at the list...u didnt pair up everyone who said they wanted to join?

I did. I really did and I even had you and your partner's name on the list but sleep deprivation caused me to copy and paste antoher group's name over yours. I noticed it later when the post was GA so I can't edit the post just yet. But right after I did reply saying who your partner is in on the first page:

Originally posted by seert

I'm so sorry but I forgot to mention one group's name, and they are:
music_l0ver036 & lola610

It's all my fault, and I blame a lack of sleep but nevertheless I hope you guys read this. I shall soon get it on the initial post.

So your partner is lola610 and as before, I'm so sorry.
hey seert. .awsum idea of ds mixer cntest. .i got 2 partners. .ahh. .2 frenz. .n they both r vry sweet. .thnx 4 d contest 🤗
@seert- thanks for clearing it out(:
@pRaTiBhA.1990: Yay! I'm so happy because basically that was the one of the main reasons for doing this. I wanted people to befriend members from other forums and bring about more openness. Hence the mixer part of this contest's title.
Looking forward to what you guys come up with :D

@music_l0ver036: Oh your very welcome...it was needed as I made a big mistake. I'm glad it's all clear now and hopefully you forgive me 😳
Edited by seert - 13 years ago

@pRaTiBhA.1990: Yay! I'm so happy because basically that was the one of the main reasons for doing this. I wanted to people to befriend members from other forums and bring about more openness. Hence the mixer part of this contest's title.
Looking forward to what you guys come up with :D

@music_l0ver036: Oh your very welcome...it was needed as I made a big mistake. I'm glad it's all clear now and hopefully you forgive me 😳
lol stop it or i'll actually get mad. I hate when people keep saying sorry 😆😆😆
^hehe. My lips are sealed :)

Arena: Thanks Arena, and ok about the question part, you don't need to morph to show some person as a character. Think about the traits of that character and try to portray the person with them. Furthermore, characters aren't real people, and I don't think anyone has a picture of the original Draupadi...whatever is there is from paintings, movies, books, and other forms of art. But they have all tried to portray her based on the original description given in the text. So for the Bipasha case, you can show Bipasha with long hair wearing a really long sari that seems to be coming up from the sky...and possibly other small additions on the character. Make good use of other characters in the sig, as well as the setting to make it appear that she's portraying Draupadi. Lastly, you can use texts to enhance your sig and make the message clear.
I'm just providing some ideas, but feel free to do what you want as long as you just follow the rules. There are many different ways to show a portrayal and no one way is the rule of thumb. Just be different and creative.
Ahaan, Thanks a lott seert, yeah text part is ok...
but i know i might b stupid... bt ermm... i visit the cricket section... and fr eg: my partner visits advice corner...
do i make the "text" the  strongest part???
Thankss again 😳
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Ahaan, Thanks a lott seert, yeah text part is ok...
but i know i might b stupid... bt ermm... i visit the cricket section... and fr eg: my partner visits advice corner...
do i make the "text" the  strongest part???
Thankss again 😳

Sorry I'm a little confused by the whole text part being the strongest. What exactly do you mean by that?
Keep in mind that aesthetics are also a criteria for judging so if you just make text your focal point then it *might* not appeal as much...of course this all depends on how you portray it. Nonetheless, I'd advise you both to also focus on some other forums you guys visit that might allow you to portray something with pictures. Having said that, you can take a theme from the advice forum and represent it with pictures, and of course the cricket section also offers you that what with all the different teams and players.

Mona: Hehe of course it's me...stalk me to see in which or rather what forum I've posted before to get proof ;)
Ah my creativity with photoshop is still nil, but yes I can 'judge' sigs along with some other capable people so I came up with this contest.
Thanks Mona, and openness was basically the main reason why I came up with this :D

Ahaa its you... I stalked you Seert  and get to know its you only.. haila you will be judging peepz creativity 😲 am sure its gonna be STRICT.. and anyways dude if everyone will create then who will appreciate.. so here you go girl!

I too wanna participate, its just that I have one issue like I am as pro in photoshop (or any other photo tool) as in Chinese script 😳

Yeah that is needed in IF.. good job my wishes with you and all the participants as they need to deal with unequivocal and tough judge like you
😊
Mona: Shh don't let my secret out...a few people here still think I'm nice ;)
Lol nah I won't be so bad, and as you said I will 'appreciate'.
Oh, are you serious about participating? Members were supposed to sign up by Jan. 17 in another thread, and this one is for the groups of all those who signed up. I'm sorry!
And aww thanks for all your wishes as well as compliments :)Edited by seert - 13 years ago