India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

How far can Arjun go???

chandarani1 Senior Member
chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
just have a thought Arjun knows it was Mikhael who tried to kill him yet he so easily forgave him. but willl he be not worried if some other member wants to kill arohi. after all it is a criminal family and murdr is nothing new for them. to what extent is he going to take his revenge before some serious harm comes to Arohi??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora--priyal--Praniikavyasamtina_1234

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
oh my god, that is such a dangerous question. had never thought about it. But as there is no limit to Arjun's love, so i guess he wont back out from killing someone or himself to save Arohi from any harm.

the most i m worried about and wud hate it if Mickael or Jeeju has wrong intentions towards Arohi. I hope they r shareef enough at least for that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--kavyasam

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
ya such a dangerous question..anyways i wud hate to see any villainous approach of jeeja or michail towards arohi..its better they dun show tried and tested things..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasam

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
arjun can go 2 ny extent 2 save arohi....
we all knw n he too knws deep in his heart dat hw mch he loves arohi.....n can do nythn 4 her!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index