Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

ll~llNeta of the Week (MOTW)#1ll~ll (Page 2)

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
ok , first question from me:
1. What is u r real name?????????? ( u have to answer this one okkkkkk , can't skip it )LOL
2. how long u been in Australia???????
3. Where do u live in Aus ( like Melborne, sydney, Perth,Queensland)?
4. Do u have any BF??????WinkLOL
5.What is u r fav time pass?????????
6. Do u watch tennis?? hav u been to Australian Open ever??

So few na ??????
Answer these all first. Big smileBig smileBig smile

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

ok , first question from me:
1. What is u r real name?????????? ( u have to answer this one okkkkkk , can't skip it )LOLNo, I am going to skip it since I want to remain as SuviLOL
2. how long u been in Australia???????umm around 5 years
3. Where do u live in Aus ( like Melborne, sydney, Perth,Queensland)? Sydney
4. Do u have any BF??????WinkLOLNo
5.What is u r fav time pass?????????Reading
6. Do u watch tennis?? hav u been to Australian Open ever??No, I like playing tennis/badminton but I dont like watching any sports

So few na ??????
Answer these all first. Big smileBig smileBig smile Answer kar liya...thanksHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---SomerholicGirlozzyie

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
heheheLOL

Thanks .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Congrats suvi on being the first ever "Neta of the week".Smile U write fanfictions right?and u are only 13?Thats really impressive.I think I was still playing with my barbie when I was your age !!LOLLOLOk here is my question ;Ur fav past time is reading books right?which is your fav book and is there any author whose work u prefer?

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha09

Congrats suvi on being the first ever "Neta of the week".Smile U write fanfictions right?and u are only 13?Thats really impressive.I think I was still playing with my barbie when I was your age !!LOLLOLOk here is my question ;Ur fav past time is reading books right?which is your fav book and is there any author whose work u prefer?
Thanks...
Yes I write fanfictions, and I have my idea for two books, but haven't started writing them yetSmile
Yes, I love reading
My current fav book umm would be....Briar Rose by Jane Yolen, and Dressmaker by posie graeme evans, handle with care by jodie picoult...I have heaps more and they keep on changing with timeLOL
My fav authors are Jane Yolen and Jodie Picoult, but they too, like books, keep on changing

---ayesha---

---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Thanks...
Yes I write fanfictions, and I have my idea for two books, but haven't started writing them yetSmile
Yes, I love reading
My current fav book umm would be....Briar Rose by Jane Yolen, and Dressmaker by posie graeme evans, handle with care by jodie picoult...I have heaps more and they keep on changing with timeLOL
My fav authors are Jane Yolen and Jodie Picoult, but they too, like books, keep on changing
WOW u r planning on writing books!!Thats superb.But I am kind of jealous too.Kids like u make me realise that I have wasted one third of my life doing absolutely nothing.ROFLAnd all the best for your writing.You could be another Jhumpa Lahiri of India.Smile

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Thanks...
Yes, I love reading
WOW u r planning on writing books!!Thats superb.But I am kind of jealous too.Kids like u make me realise that I have wasted one third of my life doing absolutely nothing.ROFLAnd all the best for your writing.You could be another Jhumpa Lahiri of India.Smile
Yes I am planning to write, but never end up startingD'oh...Aww no you went to school, you studied, and now you are probably doing whatever you like...
Jhumpa Lahiri....thank you, second time someone has said that I could be that, she is famous, I should read her books, thenEmbarrassed

---ayesha---

---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Suvi thanks for those encouraging wordsEmbarrassedI do go to college every single day so thats kind of big achievement for me.LOLAnd ya u should read Jhumpa lahiri's books.She is awesome and u should start with "The Namesake".Its my third favorite book in the world..............

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index