Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Is Veer becoming Zero from hero if he loves Taps?? (Page 7)

Poll Question: Is Veer becoming Zero from hero if he loves Taps??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
55 [85.94%]
9 [14.06%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by ladybird9

Absolutely Ichcha has been brilliant n a Star for being what she is....but I'm sure she wudnt want to b a part of Veer's life when she realises he loves another woman...she will gracefully step out of his life n let him lead a haapy life and show the true potential of a what a heroine can b............I wud love 2 see Ichchca tht way.....Day Dreaming

Yes...if ever she feels that Veer has developed soft feelings for Tapasya, she shud look her own way and i am sure she will do that...
Then this will be like the Smita Patel, Tina Munim, Rakesh Roshan and Rajesh Khanna starrer 'Aakhir Kyon' where the happily married heroine leaves her husband after he falls for her spoilt and scheming cousin and makes a life for herself and progresses...and after many years meets them when her husband  realises her worth and asks for forgiveness when it is too late...This too may take such a hopeless theme ending in tragedy for IchchaOuch and then everyone including Mai, Daddaji & co. singing her praises and garlanding her photoOuch

I wudn't want iccha to leave veer, firstly veer may be more sympathetic towards taps but not fall in love with her thats impossible..love is not a feeling to be played around like this....so I wud interrupt his soft feelings for taps as sympathy....Veer did the same to iccha when she was sympathetic towards vansh and we all know the outcome of that...every one suffered in the process...
iccha brought taps closer to veer for the sake of baby.....she knows very well taps can never make veer happy...
so for veer's sake...iccha shud never leave him..she can still have a life of her own being with veer....

But what is the fate of this story...after Tapasya delivers the kid, has anyone other than Mai thought what should be done abt Tapasya...will she stay in Bundela house itself...or will she be asked to marry someone else....kuch bhi logically sahi nahin hai is plot mein

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Absolutely Ichcha has been brilliant n a Star for being what she is....but I'm sure she wudnt want to b a part of Veer's life when she realises he loves another woman...she will gracefully step out of his life n let him lead a haapy life and show the true potential of a what a heroine can b............I wud love 2 see Ichchca tht way.....Day Dreaming

Yes...if ever she feels that Veer has developed soft feelings for Tapasya, she shud look her own way and i am sure she will do that...
Then this will be like the Smita Patel, Tina Munim, Rakesh Roshan and Rajesh Khanna starrer 'Aakhir Kyon' where the happily married heroine leaves her husband after he falls for her spoilt and scheming cousin and makes a life for herself and progresses...and after many years meets them when her husband  realises her worth and asks for forgiveness when it is too late...This too may take such a hopeless theme ending in tragedy for IchchaOuch and then everyone including Mai, Daddaji & co. singing her praises and garlanding her photoOuch

I wudn't want iccha to leave veer, firstly veer may be more sympathetic towards taps but not fall in love with her thats impossible..love is not a feeling to be played around like this....so I wud interrupt his soft feelings for taps as sympathy....Veer did the same to iccha when she was sympathetic towards vansh and we all know the outcome of that...every one suffered in the process...
iccha brought taps closer to veer for the sake of baby.....she knows very well taps can never make veer happy...
so for veer's sake...iccha shud never leave him..she can still have a life of her own being with veer....

But what is the fate of this story...after Tapasya delivers the kid, has anyone other than Mai thought what should be done abt Tapasya...will she stay in Bundela house itself...or will she be asked to marry someone else....kuch bhi logically sahi nahin hai is plot mein

I assume its Veer and mai plotting togather against Tapasya now.....TongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruztiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Only if it is Rathod's or Sid's child can we expect Taps moving out of Bundela house and settling with the father of her child...May be that was the rishta that came for her about which Jogi was telling...If they pursue this story line, it is possible that Veecha will stay together for ever.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007shivani9tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
i dont know wht is the reason behind stoping Tapu by Veer, as i dont watch this stupid show anymore, but if he is developing any soft corner for Tapu thn CVs r making another charecter useless. Veer and Jogi was only two cherecter which i liked. Veer for not falling in Tapu Trap and Jogi for his justice. if Veer will fall in her trap, ofcourse he will loose the reason for which i liked him. but frankly speaking i will prefer a strong Ichha over a dump Ichha with Veer pairing. if Ichha will become strong at the cost of veecha pairing i will be happy.

shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

i dont know wht is the reason behind stoping Tapu by Veer, as i dont watch this stupid show anymore, but if he is developing any soft corner for Tapu thn CVs r making another charecter useless. Veer and Jogi was only two cherecter which i liked. Veer for not falling in Tapu Trap and Jogi for his justice. if Veer will fall in her trap, ofcourse he will loose the reason for which i liked him. but frankly speaking i will prefer a strong Ichha over a dump Ichha with Veer pairing. if Ichha will become strong at the cost of veecha pairing i will be happy.

CVs have decided to ruin both Veer's and Jogi's characters...Now that they are  stretching the long expired love triangle situation in Bundela's house for two years and starting a brand new sick oldies' love triangle in Jogi's houseShocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit111

CVs have decided to ruin both Veer's and Jogi's characters...Now that they are  stretching the long expired love triangle situation in Bundela's house for two years and starting a brand new sick oldies' love triangle in Jogi's houseShocked
if so (as i dont watch it), thn creative r really lack creativity. now i can understand how people can lack all logics and think all the rubishLOL

hermione8shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ankit111shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ichvee

LOLveer to satya  ke ane se vese hi zero ban giya ,phale vansh ne veer ko maat di thi aur ab satya veer ka satyanaas kare ga.. Big smile
and if Veer turn a looser thn let be a pair of two loosers = veeya. i will not mindLOLLOL. but i doubt tht veer can fall so low. but CVs can do any magicLOL

shivani9intruderfasttiny15

Go to top